Download link for FIRS 0.7.5

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

michiyl
Engineer
Engineer

Download link for FIRS 0.7.5

Post by michiyl »

The topic title may say it all. I know that there is a far more updated version 5 of FIRS something available for download and that I can get the source code but the easier way is to just ask:
Can someone please give me a download link for the FIRS 0.7.5 newGRF? :)

I really like the way the engineering and farming supplies work there (it was kind of a cheat but a lot of fun!) - the next version (0.8 I think) changed this behaviour.

If there's no other way than to download the source code and try to compile it myself (either getting 0.7.5 to work or changing version 5) ... well, so be it - but at least I tried ^_^
Image ImageAnimation 2 :: part 2 / 5 finished :: current task: planning part 3 ~2%
Alberth
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: Download link for FIRS 0.7.5

Post by Alberth »

Hello,

0.7.5??? woow that's old :)

I could not quickly find a link for you, but I seem to have an unpacked version at my disk. I can send you a copy if you like.
Alternatively, the project site is at http://dev.openttdcoop.org/projects/firs where you can check out the source code, and build or change anything you like :)
Being a retired OpenTTD developer does not mean I know what I am doing.
michiyl
Engineer
Engineer

Post by michiyl »

Wow, that would be great if you can send me the file! I do have an even older 0.6.4 FIRS to play with on the (unofficial) Android version on my tablet, so the "newer" version fits perfect with this old 1.4 something OpenTTD on my device ^_^
Image ImageAnimation 2 :: part 2 / 5 finished :: current task: planning part 3 ~2%
Alberth
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Alberth »

You have a PM :)

I have 0.5.2 as first version, but totally forgot how that played :)
Being a retired OpenTTD developer does not mean I know what I am doing.
michiyl
Engineer
Engineer

Post by michiyl »

Nice job, thanks! :D I thought it would take at least some days until I got a response, but this is super fast ^_^ good to know how awesome the community still is!

Return to “Graphics Releases”