beginner help!

Talk about the new mobile version of Transport Tycoon (for iOS and Android) released in 2013.
derek1995
Engineer
Engineer

beginner help!

Post by derek1995 »

So I can establish simple bus routes and stuff and managed to get about 12.4%. What I have a problem with is producing steel, I can get the trucks to deliver the iron ore and the coal but nothing gets produced. Ive heard that the 2 raw materials have to arrive at the same time or in the same month. How do you guys go about building this? Where do the depots go? And so on!?
Thanks!
cmhbob
Engineer
Engineer

Re: beginner help!

Post by cmhbob »

You also need to have the finished product picked up. Make sure you've got a steel truck coming to pick some up.
--
Bob
The wrinkles only go where the smiles have been...
Me, elsewhere
derek1995
Engineer
Engineer

Post by derek1995 »

Ok well I figured it out with the trucks and I had 1 train per raw material and that made A LOT of money. Now im just unsure what to do with goods and mail. Any tips? I had a train wait for a full load of steel and I had truck wait for a full load of goods but didn't know where to take the goods? Another thing how do I keep a good percentage at the cargo depots?
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

derek1995 wrote:Now im just unsure what to do with goods and mail. Any tips?
Passengers, mail, goods and food are consumed by town buildings such as houses, stores and offices. :D
derek1995
Engineer
Engineer

Post by derek1995 »

Wow thanks, there is so much to learn on this game! I'm trying to read as much as possible from the forums and other sources. I'm trying to focus on cargo trains since those make the most money and can give you A lot of experience. Some questions I have is how to run multiple trains on a track? How do I use signals? Can I tell a train which station to stop at and which one to pass by? I'm sure there is another forum that will tell me all this. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction! I've been trying to figure signals out on my own but can't seem to figure it out. :/ if anyone has any more tips or pointers here let me know! Thanks
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

derek1995
Engineer
Engineer

Post by derek1995 »

Well I figured out the signals and junctions and show A LOT of improvement already. Now to just keep everything going smoothly and ill be just fine. Will post screen shots soon! Thanks everyone!

Return to “Transport Tycoon (2013)”