chris sawyer locomotion

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Jdark38
Engineer
Engineer

chris sawyer locomotion

Post by Jdark38 »

hi guys,

can yall tell me how to build underground tunnels on chris sawyer locomotion. i got this game for my b'day and i really love this game. give me an idea how to build an underground locomotion tunnel. thank you.

Jdark38
glenjimen
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: chris sawyer locomotion

Post by glenjimen »

Well ... Happy Birthday, and welcome to TT Forums and Locomotion!

To build a tunnel, simply keep laying straight track into a cliff-face. The cliff-face must be at least two units tall. The cliff face cannot be sloped.
Or, click "build track" then before laying the first section of track, hold shift. This will build track underground.

Note that you cannot build a curved section of track part above ground and part below.

For more information use the search function of this website, most every question has already been answered somewhere.

Good luck!
Visit the Directory --> Loco-Dat-Directory
Manuel18
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Manuel18 »

Jdark38 wrote:hi guys,

can yall tell me how to build underground tunnels on chris sawyer locomotion. i got this game for my b'day and i really love this game. give me an idea how to build an underground locomotion tunnel. thank you.

Jdark38
If you want to do a Underground Subway System you can easy press Shift key and create a piece of track underground and you can keep building on underground mode without create tunnel entrance , however you must Hide Foregrounds Buildings and Trees to work easy and without frustration.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198029896773]Image[/url]
maquinista
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by maquinista »

Jdark38 wrote:hi guys,

Jdark38
Please, next time use "how to build an underground locomotion tunnel" in the subject field.

If someone has the same problem, It will find the solution faster..
Sorry if my english is too poor, I want learn it, but it isn't too easy.[/list][/size]
PhiliThunder
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PhiliThunder »

JUst raise land a bit in front of the track, build in there and go down, continue raise land and go up there. Or just start it by going into a cliff. This is because you cant make the start of the tunnel rigt down. You have to start it standing. then you can go deeper down :)

Return to “General Locomotion”