Hong Kong Town Names

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

phykk
Engineer
Engineer

Hong Kong Town Names

Post by phykk »

Since there are very few town names NewGRF using traditional chinese, I made this "Hong Kong Town Names". There are currently 277 real place names from Hong Kong in version 1.1. The list is prepared by me. Please kindly give me comments.

It has already been uploaded to online content service website so you may download it from there.

In the future, English version of Hong Kong Town Names may be added if it's worth.
ennuian
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Hong Kong Town Names

Post by ennuian »

Hi! I am the author of Hong Kong map
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... 6#p1137746

and when I was working on this I wanted to make a Hong Kong Town Name newgrf but I have no idea how.

Thank you for making one!!!!!!!!

It will be so much fun if I can integrate it into my map.

Please contact me if you want to make the English version soon.
siu238X
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Hong Kong Town Names

Post by siu238X »

phykk wrote:Since there are very few town names NewGRF using traditional chinese, I made this "Hong Kong Town Names". There are currently 277 real place names from Hong Kong in version 1.1. The list is prepared by me. Please kindly give me comments.

It has already been uploaded to online content service website so you may download it from there.

In the future, English version of Hong Kong Town Names may be added if it's worth.

If you have the source but not the time I could make the English version for you.

(Finally... a reverse of what I usually do for this game)

Return to “Graphics Development”