Screenshot of the Month - August 2014 - Submissions Open

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
kamnet

Re: Screenshot of the Month - April 2014 - Submisisons Open

Post by kamnet »

We've got a week left, but I don't have any submissions yet! Hopefully everybody's had a wonderful holiday.
Ladusa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Ladusa »

And now? :)
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

After Sunday, there will be at least three entries to vote on. Keep 'em coming!
kamnet

Screenshot of the Month - April 2014 - VOTING OPEN

Post by kamnet »

Submissions ended yesterday, I'm a day late getting this done. OOPS! Voting is NOW OPEN! This month's theme is WHERE LINES MEET. Only three submissions, but that's enough!

FROM FLHERNE: At the convergence of three rail mainlines and two lakes, Fairburn Junction was a key transfer hub even before industries grew up around it. Now, wreathed in steam and smoke, it's a major traffic source in its own right - every agricultural product from wood and grain to fish and milk is brought in to feed the factories, and eventually shipped out again to feed the nation. On top of that, dump trucks and ships still use it as a transfer point, and the mainlines in the background are busier than ever with passengers and heavy freight, the latter coming down from the northern mountains to serve the south-west's heavy industry.
FROM FLHERNE: At the convergence of three rail mainlines and two lakes, Fairburn Junction was a key transfer hub even before industries grew up around it. Now, wreathed in steam and smoke, it's a major traffic source in its own right - every agricultural product from wood and grain to fish and milk is brought in to feed the factories, and eventually shipped out again to feed the nation. On top of that, dump trucks and ships still use it as a transfer point, and the mainlines in the background are busier than ever with passengers and heavy freight, the latter coming down from the northern mountains to serve the south-west's heavy industry.
FLHerne.png (108.97 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
From ISA: Passenger terminal between two large harbor facility. Left side mostly deals with paper and do most of the printing for the metropolis Belleville next to it, but few blocks away there are car factory and also food factory! Right side is local textile mill. As You look on the picture You can see lots of different transport variations. That means all the materials are brought in by ship, truck or train. Passengers are the added bonus to have qualified workers for those interstitial chains. As Easter vacation in the full swing there isn't much passenger traffic in the terminal, but different flight oriented company's have their best profit! Also a lot of already finished goods are waiting to be transported!
From ISA: Passenger terminal between two large harbor facility. Left side mostly deals with paper and do most of the printing for the metropolis Belleville next to it, but few blocks away there are car factory and also food factory! Right side is local textile mill. As You look on the picture You can see lots of different transport variations. That means all the materials are brought in by ship, truck or train. Passengers are the added bonus to have qualified workers for those interstitial chains. As Easter vacation in the full swing there isn't much passenger traffic in the terminal, but different flight oriented company's have their best profit! Also a lot of already finished goods are waiting to be transported!
ISA.png (158.35 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
FROM LADUSA: Intersection of old local line and new main line near small town. Buses are carrying passengers to the others villages
FROM LADUSA: Intersection of old local line and new main line near small town. Buses are carrying passengers to the others villages
Ladusa.png (630.71 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
kamnet

Screenshot of the Month - May 2014 - Submisisons Open

Post by kamnet »

And the April 2014 competition, with 14 votes, goes to...
ISA!

Other votes went to FLHerne (8) and Ladusa (7).

The May 2014 competition theme is:
Countryside

ISA wrote:The idea is a beautiful, peaceful countryside with some kind of transportation vehicle/s involved.
Good luck to everybody, submissions are now open!
Seeker
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Screenshot of the Month - May 2014 - Submisisons Open

Post by Seeker »

Well done ISA
TT-Screenshot Of The Month - December 2013 (Winner)
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Seeker wrote:Well done ISA
Thanks all for Your votes, and Ill hope the next theme is fine. Hope that we can see a lot beautiful shots for the eyes!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Excellent work, ISA. Great screenshot :)) .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Holy cow! People must have been waiting for this! 36 hours in and we already have three submission! Keep 'em coming!
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

OOPS! Due to an oversight on my part, I just accidentally deleted everybody's entries from my inbox!!!

Please resend, and my apologies!
ens
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ens »

Well, what`s to come in this topic?
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

ens wrote:Well, what`s to come in this topic?
Voting starts Sunday, 25th May 08:00 GMT and ends Sunday, 1st June 00:00 GMT
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Yep, you got a few hours left to make your submission! We've got three in the pot so far!
StepanBarth
Engineer
Engineer

Post by StepanBarth »

So, where are the screens? :wink:
kamnet

Screenshot of the Month - May 2014 - Voting Open

Post by kamnet »

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't able to get this up sooner, but here we go...

SCREENSHOT OF THE MONTH - MAY 2012
"COUNTRYSIDE"

ens.png
ens.png (149.65 KiB) Viewed 5012 times
ISA.png
ISA.png (184.25 KiB) Viewed 5012 times
Little village with end-station of local line.
Little village with end-station of local line.
Ladusa.png (722.08 KiB) Viewed 5012 times
kamnet

Screenshot of the Month - May 2014 - Voting Open

Post by kamnet »

Praia Grande became so popular that private investors builded a train line, and it seei its full capacity reached every sunny week end.
Praia Grande became so popular that private investors builded a train line, and it seei its full capacity reached every sunny week end.
romazoon.png (618.85 KiB) Viewed 5010 times
The village Loučná has the luck, that near it is one of most important railways in the country. This screen is showing the village and its station. You can see the international express 353 passing through station without stop, meanwhile suburban train is heading to the capital city and local train left the station minute ago. This village is also known for its famous american football team.<br />(This is a typical look of villages and small towns near big cities near Czech republic).
The village Loučná has the luck, that near it is one of most important railways in the country. This screen is showing the village and its station. You can see the international express 353 passing through station without stop, meanwhile suburban train is heading to the capital city and local train left the station minute ago. This village is also known for its famous american football team.
(This is a typical look of villages and small towns near big cities near Czech republic).
StephanBarth.png (226.81 KiB) Viewed 5010 times
qcm
Engineer
Engineer

Post by qcm »

Hey everyone, I've been inactive for a while, due to my computer being dead (posting from my phone now).

Anyways, good luck to everyone, and my vote goes to ISA!
Yoshi
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Screenshot of the Month - May 2014 - Voting Open

Post by Yoshi »

kamnet wrote:Sorry for the delay, I wasn't able to get this up sooner, but here we go...

SCREENSHOT OF THE MONTH - MAY 2012
"COUNTRYSIDE"

Time Travel ;)
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

I think this is the first time I'm somewhat surprised with the results. ^^

Return to “Screenshots”