[OTTD] Pilot's Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Re: [OTTD] A321Pilot's Screenshots

Post by Pilot »

Some More :mrgreen:

1) Guayana Central, a Station shared with Chemins de Fer Corse. It is one of the Termini of the GuayanaLink.
RyanTrain, Guayana Central.png
RyanTrain, Guayana Central.png (344.28 KiB) Viewed 11830 times
2) San Luis - Estacio de Sant Adria, this Station is the other Terminus of the (soon to be Expanded) GuayanaLink.
RyanTrain, San Luis - ESA.png
RyanTrain, San Luis - ESA.png (302.22 KiB) Viewed 11830 times
3) Bogota Central, the Terminus of Numerous Lines, including a High-Speed Line from Guayana.
RyanTrain, Bogota Central.png
RyanTrain, Bogota Central.png (556.02 KiB) Viewed 820 times
Do you guy's enjoy these? Do you want to see more?
Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko »

A321Pilot wrote:Some More :mrgreen:

1) Guayana Central, a Station shared with Chemins de Fer Corse. It is one of the Termini of the GuayanaLink.
RyanTrain, Guayana Central.png
2) San Luis - Estacio de Sant Adria, this Station is the other Terminus of the (soon to be Expanded) GuayanaLink.
RyanTrain, San Luis - ESA.png
3) Bogota Central, the Terminus of Numerous Lines, including a High-Speed Line from Guayana.
RyanTrain, Bogota Central.png
Do you guy's enjoy these? Do you want to see more?
Did you basically reload our online game, make everything yours and post screenies about it?
Anyways some of your screens are quite cool.
"O2 is for noobs, real people breath O3" ~ said sometime by Me

All comments from me may or may not be true and do not take them word-for-word

Feel Free to join me and some other people in The Nations Game - its actually quite fun.

1000th Post at Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:43 am
2000th post at Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 am
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

I took a Save of the MP Game I had, and Bankrupted your Company :twisted: . I sold most of there Tracks to me then! :mrgreen:
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Well, here are some more!

1) Bogota Aeroport, it is only served by RyanAir. It is also part of the Bogota CrossRail.
RyanTrain, Bogota Aeroport.png
RyanTrain, Bogota Aeroport.png (312.37 KiB) Viewed 11777 times
2) Santa Rosa, a fairly Sizeable town, with a nice looking Station.
RyanTrain, Santa Rosa.png
RyanTrain, Santa Rosa.png (806.72 KiB) Viewed 820 times
3) La Fria Factory, where RyanTrain really made there Money 8)
RyanTrain, La Fria Factory.png
RyanTrain, La Fria Factory.png (371.33 KiB) Viewed 11777 times
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Just a Little Screen
158, Lorry and Car.png
158, Lorry and Car.png (33.99 KiB) Viewed 11613 times
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Just one for you, but possibly more this weekend.

Airport Junction:
This is Kashiwazaki Airport Junction, which has been remodelled after the construction of the new Kashiwazaki Tung Chung (Yes, it's Chinese, not Japanese) Airport. The Airport is yet to recieve it's first flight, and the railway is yet to reopen after the reconstruction. Also visible in the shot is Kashiwazaki Railfreight Centre, which is currently only used by Mail Trains to Saijo.
Kashiwazaki Travel, Airport Junction.png
(666.02 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

5,000th Post Special!

Seeing as this is my 5,000th post on these forums, I thought I'd go back to my humble beginnings on here, this thread was my first thread, but the first post in here was actually my second Post.

So here is an Overview of Kashiwazaki, the main City in my current Japan-based Game:
Kashiwazaki Travel, Kashiwazaki Overview.png
(303.3 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
Bring on the next 5,000 posts, and let these forums stay great!
jor[D]1
Director
Director

Post by jor[D]1 »

Nice screens and congratulations with 5000 posts
View my (train)pictures on Flickr
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Small part of the same game.

The Kobe Viaduct has just been opened on the new Akiruno - Kobe line. Here, we see the first train crossing the new Stone Viaduct.
Kobe Viaduct.png
Kobe Viaduct.png (228.88 KiB) Viewed 11008 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A321Pilot wrote:Small part of the same game.

The Kobe Viaduct has just been opened on the new Akiruno - Kobe line. Here, we see the first train crossing the new Stone Viaduct.
Kobe Viaduct.png
A good screenshot :) .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Thank you STD 8)

Another for your viewing!

Kusaka
A Kashiwazaki Travel KHIA 281 Series DMU pulls into the brand-new Kusaka South station, as a Misawa Bus & Coach Company bus passes over the Bridge to the south. Also visible in the screenshot is the newly built Hotel, of a stunning (IMO) design.
Kusaka Sth Stn.png
Kusaka Sth Stn.png (279.03 KiB) Viewed 10863 times
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Kitakyushu
The town of Kitakyushu had often been neglected by Kashiwazaki Travel, but soon became a major junction when the line through Ebetsu Junction began to lack capacity. The company expanded a commuter line through the town, and the freight was diverted this way. But the expansion also offered greater opportunities for the town, and new passenger routes opened. In this shot we see a commuter train taking the Junction for Setouchi, an Express stopping with a Nagoya - Ibaraki service and 2 of the Oil trains which helped force the construction of the new lines.
Kitakyushu.png
Kitakyushu.png (391.75 KiB) Viewed 10747 times
Matsuzaka
The Lakeside town of Matsuzaka is a popular tourist resort. Here we see a train unloading after a trip from Nagasaki.
Matsuzaka.png
Matsuzaka.png (384.18 KiB) Viewed 10747 times
Airport Junction
Here we see an updated shot of an operating Airport Junction. The station has been moved further towards the Junction, which has been remodelled because of the move. Crossing the Junction, we can see a Saijo to Kashiwazaki Semi-Fast, which will stop at the station, before continuing to Kashiwazaki Station, whilst unloading is a Nagoya to Kashiwazaki stopper, which on departure, will stop at Kamata before reaching Kashiwazaki Station. If you compare to the previous shot, you can also notice some differences to the surrounding area, such as the expansion of the City, and the lack of the RailFreight Centre, which has been moved further out of the city.
Airport Jn.png
(939.1 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A321Pilot wrote:Kitakyushu
The town of Kitakyushu had often been neglected by Kashiwazaki Travel, but soon became a major junction when the line through Ebetsu Junction began to lack capacity. The company expanded a commuter line through the town, and the freight was diverted this way. But the expansion also offered greater opportunities for the town, and new passenger routes opened. In this shot we see a commuter train taking the Junction for Setouchi, an Express stopping with a Nagoya - Ibaraki service and 2 of the Oil trains which helped force the construction of the new lines.
Kitakyushu.png
Matsuzaka
The Lakeside town of Matsuzaka is a popular tourist resort. Here we see a train unloading after a trip from Nagasaki.
Matsuzaka.png
Airport Junction
Here we see an updated shot of an operating Airport Junction. The station has been moved further towards the Junction, which has been remodelled because of the move. Crossing the Junction, we can see a Saijo to Kashiwazaki Semi-Fast, which will stop at the station, before continuing to Kashiwazaki Station, whilst unloading is a Nagoya to Kashiwazaki stopper, which on departure, will stop at Kamata before reaching Kashiwazaki Station. If you compare to the previous shot, you can also notice some differences to the surrounding area, such as the expansion of the City, and the lack of the RailFreight Centre, which has been moved further out of the city.
Airport Jn.png
Very cool screenshots :)) . With the subsistence all looked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

The New Misawa Airport
Misawa Airport was rebuilt after the original single-runway Airport ran out of Capacity. The new larger Airport was built on an artificial island out in the bay of Misawa due to the city not having enough room to expand the existing airport, or build another on the mainland. However, the bay is also a busy shipping Lane, so now several ships pass around the edge of the Airport, with spectacular view off the passing ferries when the Aircraft are taking off. The original Airport land has been cleared and sold for redevelopment.
Misawa Airport.png
Misawa Airport.png (227.8 KiB) Viewed 10105 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Cool. Looks great. Very realistic built the airport :) .
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Cumbernauld South Junction
Cumbernauld South Junction is on the East Coast Mainline, to the south of Cumbernauld Station. It is also the convergence point of the routes from West Morley and Leicester/St. Pancras. In this picture, we see a Northbound GNER Service hauled by a Class 91 operating a Tiverton Kings Cross to Loddon Service arriving on platform 6, whilst a Virgin Trains HST departs to the south with a Redditch to Tiverton Kings Cross service.
Cumbernauld South Jn.png
Cumbernauld South Jn.png (311.99 KiB) Viewed 9821 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A321Pilot wrote:Cumbernauld South Junction
Cumbernauld South Junction is on the East Coast Mainline, to the south of Cumbernauld Station. It is also the convergence point of the routes from West Morley and Leicester/St. Pancras. In this picture, we see a Northbound GNER Service hauled by a Class 91 operating a Tiverton Kings Cross to Loddon Service arriving on platform 6, whilst a Virgin Trains HST departs to the south with a Redditch to Tiverton Kings Cross service.
Cumbernauld South Jn.png
Looks realistic and beautiful :)
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Vennington Beach
Vennington has a very large beach, which for a while was totally inaccessible to anyone due to Vennington Forest, which is between Vennington and the Beach, is a Site of Special Scientific Interest. However, the local authority of Vennington managed to gain permission to build a road to access the beach, whilst also allowing the Forest to become a walking route. This move has since been seen as the best move the authority in Vennington has made, with the beach becoming an instant success. Here, we see the beach in it's glory, along with Vennington Forest. Also visible are the 2 Vennington Lifeboats, which are kept anchored at sea during the summer season, so as to avoid moving them out through the crowds when they are required.
Vennington Beach.png
Vennington Beach.png (492.79 KiB) Viewed 8938 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Interesting story about the beach and the Forest Vennington :)
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Re: [OTTD] Pilot's Screenshots

Post by Pilot »

So after over a year and a half without a screenshot, it's time for some more from me! :) This is actually the same game from the last screenshots that I posted.

Warley Depot and Sidings
Warley Depot was built to replace multiple depot's and sidings around the network, many of which were lacking capacity for the extra volume of trains using them. At the depot, a variety of train types can be seen, such as Class 08s, 37s, 50s, 55s, 86s, 158s, 159s, 171s, 172s, 313s, 321s, 377s, 423s, 455s, as well as a Eurostar set. Also visible are 2 pairs of stored Tube stock, awaiting their entry into service.
Warley TMD.png
(1.83 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
Tiverton Heathrow Airport
Tiverton Heathrow Airport was built to replace the old Tiverton Midsomer Airport, which is now the site of the new High Speed station. The new Airport has 2 more Runways, and the capability to handle the new Giant of the Skies, the A380, which will be used by British Airways on flights from the Island to the Mainland, as well as the domestic Island Services to Worthing and Grays. All of these services are regularly fully loaded. In this screenshot, we see that Heathrow is a major hub on the Island, with over 30 flights an hour landing and taking off here. Not only that but there are various train services here, such as the Tiverton Overground Services to Stratford, Bury and Midsomer High Speed Station, the services to Bury are operated by 4 Car 171s on loan from Southern, and the other services are operated by 313s.
Tiverton Heathrow Airport.png
(1006.18 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Tiverton Central Distribution Centre
Tiverton's Distribution Centre is a major hub for Eddie Stobart's Island Subsidiary, who operate several services around the island, including moving Mails and Valuables. The Trams at the distribution Centre are used as a quicker way of moving a large amount of Goods from one side of the Centre to the other. Several smaller trucks bring goods from around the City to the Centre, where they are then transferred onto the larger lorries for long distance work. The Larger lorries also unload here, transferring their loads onto the smaller trucks for the journey into the centre.
Tiverton Central Distribution Centre.png
Tiverton Central Distribution Centre.png (607.97 KiB) Viewed 806 times

Return to “Screenshots”