eScape Magazine...

General talk about Transport Tycoon that isn't specific to TTD, TTDPatch or OpenTTD.
Team Simuscape
Engineer
Engineer

eScape Magazine...

Post by Team Simuscape »

Introducing the new eScape Magazine!

Hello everyone!

Our previous newsletter dedicated members at Simuscape changes its concept into the new monthly eScape Magazine, to be published on October 1st! eScape Magazine is dedicated the entire Transport Tycoon community focusing on all fansites and aims to reflect what is happening in general! For example, the continued development of TTDLX 's various branches, new files and updates, additional articles and more. eScape Magazine is developed and published by Simuscape but the content is largely determined by what you want to read. Own ideas or perhaps contribute with your own articles? Or perhaps just discuss subjects of interests or invite others to multiplayer games? Anything is welcome as long as it is related to Transport Tycoon or our joint community. To contribute with your own material, please contact eScape editorials or post your views either in our dedicated forum threador in this topic. Material for the October issue must reach eScape editorials no later than September 25th. Please note, we reserve the right to reject submissions!

The new eScape Magazine is free and available to anyone to read. No registration is required and links to a published issue will be placed also here on TT-forums. In order to be kept up-to-date, especially for those less frequently visiting our joint Transport Tycoon community, is to subscribe which means that an e-mail will be sent, incl. the link, whenever a new issue is published! To do this, simply click this link and send an e-mail to eScape editorials. Don't forget to include the specific e-mail account you wish for the eScape e-mail to be sent to!

Our hope with the all new eScape Magazine is that it will bring our community even closer together, where fansites, members and supporters are doing their best to bring everyone the greatest possible gaming experience of all time! And the goal is ultimately to be able to attract even more members to our community, members of which in various ways may contribute to the further development of Transport Tycoon, be it OpenTTD, TTDPatch or even other bransches, by marketing eScape Magazine on other gaming sites out there!

Welcome!

eScape Magazine, editorials

Zhall
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: eScape Magazine...

Post by Zhall »

I bet you could fill a couple volumes with just stuff from openttdco-op alone.
Team Simuscape
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Team Simuscape »

We have arrived!

Our all new eScape Magazine, the October issue is available HERE!!

The eScape Magazine doesn't require a Simuscape registration to view! It's free for everyone, members and guests!

Enjoy!
Zhall
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zhall »

I found the war thing was interesting, but I couldn't find a link to their project?
SquireJames
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SquireJames »

According to some, rivalry is its own worst enemy. Whether it's true or not a terrified SquireJames, TT-forums, is reported hiding from a hungry dragon luring somewhere in the bushes, utterly afraid to become its next dinner if not keeping his utmost silence...
I'm totally baffled ?(
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Overall, it was a good read, but a suggestion. Some of the articles were too brief. If they're discussing something that took place on a forum, a link to that discussion would be nice. I'd rather not see "Gossip" but good forum posts.
Team Simuscape
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Team Simuscape »

The segment "Gossip from the corner" is mostly for fun, and its content is in fact related to something that took place in some of the forums around, whether it's TT-forums, TT-MS HQ, Simuscape, Tycoonez Com:munity, or anywhere else!
SquireJames
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SquireJames »

Oh don't get me wrong, no offence taken :) I am just baffled as to what I am hiding from or where that reference even comes from! :P and why me? I am hardly the most famous or infamous person in the TT Community.
Team Simuscape
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Team Simuscape »

Inside the november issue of eScape Magazine;

¤ The Patcher Pitcher - the story of a Patch Pack developer...
¤ Where did they all go - our next former member reveals his story...
¤ Free copies of Transport Tycoon for mobile devices to win - kindly provided by Appynation...
¤ Transport Tycoon Hall of Fame - the second inductee to be announced...

Also;

Has anyone had a chance to test out both the Transport Tycoon and the Transport General games for mobile devices? If so, contact us for more information, (a pm is sufficient)!
Zhall
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zhall »

I dont understand the idea of free software, isnt all softw.. ill shut up now :)
Team Simuscape
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Team Simuscape »

We have arrived!

The November issue of eScape Magazine is available HERE!!

The eScape Magazine doesn't require a Simuscape registration to view! It's free for everyone, members and guests!

Enjoy!
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

I very much enjoy the new format, and I especially appreciate the highlight on new user-created content on the right-side column. The interview with Aegir was a treat as well. Great job, looking forward to the December issue.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

I need to have a proper read of these, I started reading one issue a couple of weeks ago and forgot to finish doing so. Looks good, I must say. :)
Zhall
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zhall »

Train fever seems interesting. Although it could easily be one of those failures like the Sid meyers train games.
Team Simuscape
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Team Simuscape »

The December/Christmas issue of eScape Magazine has been re-scheduled for a release closer to the Christmas holidays! This is due to some overall changes to take place...

eScape Magazine, editorials

Return to “General Transport Tycoon”