Massive slowness...

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Massive slowness...

Post by Redirect Left »

It's been quite terrible all of today :(
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Mm, sorry about that. I've tried giving the server a prod for the moment, I will try to look into a more long-term solution.
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

orudge wrote:Mm, sorry about that. I've tried giving the server a prod for the moment, I will try to look into a more long-term solution.
Yeah, the website is at its worst right now, taking up 1-2 minutes to load a page sometimes.

Perhaps theres a conflict somewhere in the software\configuration of the server or perhaps there may be failing hardware?
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
TinyMusic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by TinyMusic »

I can't even manage to load the forum for the past 2 days :cry:
Formerly known as UseYourIllusion.
Java Scenario Found Here - Version 2 out
[tweɪ̂ pû tɕʰì wɔ̀ mǐlɤ lû tɕʰìŋ nì pɑ́ŋmɑ̌ŋ]
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

Quick message, everything has been running quite dandy today. Seems this has been resolved, lets hope its a fix that won't return in a month or so like last time :(

I have however noticed firefox pausing to download something from images.dmusic.com occasionally, unsure if this is forum templating, or someone has a slow loading avatar/signature.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Transportman »

Jolteon wrote:Quick message, everything has been running quite dandy today. Seems this has been resolved, lets hope its a fix that won't return in a month or so like last time :(
Owen just gave the server a lot of love, and now everything is well again :p
I have however noticed firefox pausing to download something from images.dmusic.com occasionally, unsure if this is forum templating, or someone has a slow loading avatar/signature.
According to the page source, that would be Nekomaster, the images in his signature are from there (and not loading).
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”