TT-Screenshot Of The Month - April 2012 to November 2013

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: TT-Screenshot Of The Month - June Entries

Post by STD »

Purno wrote:
ISA wrote:About the theme I'm allowing Purno to give one if he has one! I have my last work days before my summer vacation and I hardly can log in here and to think about TTD... so go ahead Purno! :]
You sure? Well, thanks! I did indeed have a theme in mind;

Modernization/Renovation; There comes a time when a company realizes it's possessions no longer meet today's requirements and either need a replacement, or an update. This could be rolling stock, infrastructure, or any other kind of real estate and possessions.
As I understand, this is a topic for this month. I understood correctly?
Can you explain what should be on the screenshot? :P
There are several options: either change the appearance of the station, replacement of rolling stock: trains, cars, ships, planes :P
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

STD wrote:As I understand, this is a topic for this month. I understood correctly?
Yep
There are several options: either change the appearance of the station, replacement of rolling stock: trains, cars, ships, planes :P
That's correct. There are several options. I love themes with several options. You could do anything; a road being upgraded to a highway, a railway being upgraded to maglev, a bus company modernizing their buses by sending them to depot to get new interior and a new paint job, a train company replacing their steamers with brand new diesels, the expansion of an airport, a city upgrading its metro network, etc etc.

The possibilities are endless. Find your own way to visualize the theme in a shot. Be creative ;)
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Purno wrote:
STD wrote:As I understand, this is a topic for this month. I understood correctly?
Yep
That's correct. There are several options. I love themes with several options. You could do anything; a road being upgraded to a highway, a railway being upgraded to maglev, a bus company modernizing their buses by sending them to depot to get new interior and a new paint job, a train company replacing their steamers with brand new diesels, the expansion of an airport, a city upgrading its metro network, etc etc.

The possibilities are endless. Find your own way to visualize the theme in a shot. Be creative ;)
Thanks for the explanation. Cool theme :)) .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I'm glad you like it :tongue:

I'm really curious to see what people make of this theme, because the possibilities are endless. :))
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Purno wrote:I'm glad you like it :tongue:

I'm really curious to see what people make of this theme, because the possibilities are endless. :))
I agree with you. Will be very interesting to see in the beginning of next month screenshots of this theme :)) .
There could be more participants than in the previous month. :wink: .
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Hi to everyone :) . Write your opinion about the theme proposed by the Purno.
Something everyone is silent. Interested to know what everyone thinks :wink: .
SwissFan91, write the theme for this month. Post after the end of voting has not been updated. It is not clear what the topic will be this time :?: :wink: .
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

I am too late to edit my post announcing the May winner. I have updated the first post and linked to the new topic.
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

STD wrote:Hi to everyone :) . Write your opinion about the theme proposed by the Purno.
Something everyone is silent. Interested to know what everyone thinks :wink: .
Yeah, the silence is scary. Could mean people either really love the theme and are brainstorming about an original screenshot, or really hate it and are totally stuck. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Quast65
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Quast65 »

I like it and sent my entry yesterday ;-)

Congratulations by the way to ISA and Purno!
Projects: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57266
Screenshots: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=56959
Scenario of The Netherlands: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=87604

Winner of the following screenshot competitions:
sep 2012, jan 2013, apr 2013, aug 2013, mar 2014, mar 2016, oct 2020
All my work is released under GPL-license (either V2 or V3), if not clearly stated otherwise.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Quast65 wrote:I like it and sent my entry yesterday ;-)

Congratulations by the way to ISA and Purno!
I also yesterday sent a screenshot :wink: .
Purno wrote:
Yeah, the silence is scary. Could mean people either really love the theme and are brainstorming about an original screenshot, or really hate it and are totally stuck. :mrgreen:
Perhaps you're right :mrgreen: .
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Purno wrote:Yeah, the silence is scary.
Still 8 days to go. I enjoy my vacation 100%... if there's some TTD time, I will send mine! :)
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

Only a few hours left to enter everyone!
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

SwissFan91 wrote:Only a few hours left to enter everyone!
I read Purno theme once again and I discovered that picture from last month would work again! :P
/joke I'm working on it!
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

ISA wrote:
SwissFan91 wrote:Only a few hours left to enter everyone!
I read Purno theme once again and I discovered that picture from last month would work again! :P
There seems to be no rule about this, so go ahead. :P
Image Image
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

It is reaching the end of the month. Here are the entries I have received so far:

June Entries:
Katve
Ladusa
Quast65
STD
Swissfan91
Yoshi

If there are no objections to this list then I will upload the screenshots tomorrow night.

Thanks.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I'm very curious to see the screenshots, considering this month's theme can result in pretty much anything :P
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Didn't make it either. Just didn't feel like booting up TT, and didn't really have an original idea which I would consider creative enough.
Image Image
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Purno wrote:I'm very curious to see the screenshots, considering this month's theme can result in pretty much anything :P
I'm also very interested to see screenshots of the theme of the current month :P .
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

June SOTM has now shut. Voting is now open. Here, in no particular order, are the screenshots for Modernization/Renovation:

Katve
Three generations of roads: Old curvy road, straight road around lake and huge highway with bridge over lake.
Three generations of roads: Old curvy road, straight road around lake and huge highway with bridge over lake.
katve.png (417.47 KiB) Viewed 433 times
Ladusa
New renovated bigger train and bus terminal on north of city. On the monument in front of station hall is last steam locomotive abolished in 80´s
New renovated bigger train and bus terminal on north of city. On the monument in front of station hall is last steam locomotive abolished in 80´s
Ladusa.png (554.81 KiB) Viewed 2179 times
Quast65
Quast65.png
Quast65.png (309.47 KiB) Viewed 2179 times

Return to “Screenshots”