Adding new cargo types

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

nelson2208
Engineer
Engineer

Adding new cargo types

Post by nelson2208 »

Hello. I am new to this board although I have played Locomotion on and off for many years. I recently added mods for new trains. I added the paper mod and auto parts mod but I wonder if there are more mods to add more cargo types. I searched the forums and only found Emperor Darth Sidious working on his valuables mod. If there are more cargo mods I cannot find them. I even saw the post with semi-trucks where the truck seems to be loading a crane. What cargo type is that? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Adding new cargo types

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

There are lots of new cargo's to be found. Not only the ones I'm working on at the moment...Check out the German Locofanpage here for example:

http://www.wisim-community.net/index.ph ... abase&c=50

There are new industries and cargo's to be found, also you have the Automod from Plastikman on AMItrains, The Nickelmod from Opan here on the tt-forums, really there's so much to be found, you just need to be pointed in the right direction...and need to find them !

By the way, here's an overview of all the known cargo's from mods and original ones in the game at tjhis moment...

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=34521

Apart from my valuables mod, I'm also working on another mod...More about that will be seen on the forums soon.

Good Luck !
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Opan is also working on a nickel mod, last I checked.

Also, if you want more people to see a topic on this subject, then you should post it in Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools.
nelson2208
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nelson2208 »

Thank you for your help. The above posters have been very helpful in directing me to more mods. Thanks again!

Return to “General Locomotion”