[OpenTTD] STD screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: STD screenshots

Post by STD »

Two more airports. Next to them are constructed railway stations for the convenience of passengers: each passenger chooses a transport depending on the place where he wants to reach.
42.png
42.png (240.92 KiB) Viewed 12445 times
43.png
43.png (377.3 KiB) Viewed 8794 times
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

I like a lot your screenies, with massive nice looking structure ;)

Also your central park screen is Epic ! :)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

romazoon wrote:I like a lot your screenies, with massive nice looking structure ;)

Also your central park screen is Epic ! :)
Thank you for your comment :D .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
CPR1983
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CPR1983 »

Lovely Screenshots. You have inspired me in how to build my industry stations. What airport graphics are they that you have used?
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

CPR1983 wrote:Lovely Screenshots. You have inspired me in how to build my industry stations. What airport graphics are they that you have used?
Thank you :) . Use the following airport graphics:
Fake diagonal Airport http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=425329#425329
RusAirportw.grf is here in my first post STD saved games - http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=62386. In the archive you can download the graphics airport.
hargs
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by hargs »

Good stuff, I'm liking these a lot.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

hargs wrote:Good stuff, I'm liking these a lot.
Thank you :) . Add your screenshots. It is interesting to look at them.
trandism
Engineer
Engineer

Post by trandism »

I have to say these screenshots are all amazing!!!
DarkUk
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by DarkUk »

That Airport is amazing bro keep up the good work!!!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

DarkUk wrote:That Airport is amazing bro keep up the good work!!!
trandism wrote:I have to say these screenshots are all amazing!!!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Hello everyone :D .
Play OpenTTD 1.3.0.
Started from January 1, 1950.
Map: 256x256. A temperate climate.
That's actually the map on January 2, 1959:
map_1959.png
map_1959.png (33.47 KiB) Viewed 12084 times
Further screenshots from the game :) . Build only began station. In the future I'll improve them.
Railway junctions
1.png
1.png (172.32 KiB) Viewed 12084 times
5.png
5.png (191.89 KiB) Viewed 12084 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Railway stations of the cities.
2.png
2.png (298.51 KiB) Viewed 12081 times
Immediately the largest at the moment metropolis Visimo-Utkinsk
3.png
3.png (279.41 KiB) Viewed 12081 times
4.png
4.png (295.54 KiB) Viewed 12081 times
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Could you post a GRF list please? I don't know what GRF's most of the screens contain :lol: ! I like them though!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A321Pilot wrote:Could you post a GRF list please? I don't know what GRF's most of the screens contain :lol: ! I like them though!
Good evening! Here is a list of all the graphics that use now :D :
List GRF.png
List GRF.png (25.02 KiB) Viewed 12034 times
More graphics of the game does not allow to add. Now to start a new game you can choose the strictly fixed amount. I like it.
oberhümer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by oberhümer »

Do you know where I can find the "Russian trucks" NewGRFs? I've already searched TTDRussia as well as the full Internet. If you don't know, the names of the GRF files would help too.
--- Licenses: GNU LGPL, version 2 or newer, code and graphics. CC-By-SA, graphics, alternatively. If you're using any, I'd like to hear about it --- Call them "track types" ---
--- Mostly inactive developer for: NuTracks - Central European Train Set --- Running/compiling for: Linux (x86) - Android - Windows (32/64 bit) ---

--- Need a file packer? 7-Zip --- BOINC - use your computing power to benefit science --- Block trackers, not ads --- Unix in dispersible pellets, the formula for the future. ---
Muzzly
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Muzzly »

oberhümer wrote:Do you know where I can find the "Russian trucks" NewGRFs? I've already searched TTDRussia as well as the full Internet. If you don't know, the names of the GRF files would help too.
I think, russian trucks are from here.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Muzzly wrote:
oberhümer wrote:Do you know where I can find the "Russian trucks" NewGRFs? I've already searched TTDRussia as well as the full Internet. If you don't know, the names of the GRF files would help too.
I think, russian trucks are from here.
Yes, you are right. Another russian trucks have here STD saved games
In the archive there are graphics, about which you asked.
A set of Russian trains and trams here, if anyone should Russian Train & Tram Set
Down the page to look Ruauto Gazel
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

More screenshots from the game :) :
Increase the population of the metropolis Visimo-Utkinsk. The construction of new urban areas.
12.png
12.png (317.75 KiB) Viewed 11845 times
Motorway between the cities and sawmill
10.png
10.png (298.06 KiB) Viewed 11845 times
Coal mine
9.png
9.png (288.24 KiB) Viewed 11845 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Settlements Chunoyar and Koboldo.
11.png
11.png (207.02 KiB) Viewed 11843 times
8.png
8.png (256.56 KiB) Viewed 11843 times
FlameSing
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by FlameSing »

Very good work! I like Visimo-Utkinsk. Interesting to see how it will grow :wink:
Sorry for my awful English.

My modest screenies.

Return to “Screenshots”