The Nations Game

Want to let off some steam? Come and join in our forum-based games.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Forum rules
No consecutive posting in word games. If starting a new game, please check to see if there is already a similar game - such topics are likely to be locked.
Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: The Nations Game

Post by Jacko »

not EVERYTHING would have been successfully protected
even just one of them is enough to be able to analyse and process to our liking.
Do watch for our new S.A.Ms soon :D
"O2 is for noobs, real people breath O3" ~ said sometime by Me

All comments from me may or may not be true and do not take them word-for-word

Feel Free to join me and some other people in The Nations Game - its actually quite fun.

1000th Post at Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:43 am
2000th post at Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 am
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

We'll just send in the stealth bombers in which case, you won't be able to see them, thus making your attempts useless. Plus, I'd of expected you to have SAMs already, ours are realtively standard.

------

A message to Corsh: "We have 3 EB-52's over your nation, each carrying 6 Permanent Yankee Missiles, as well as 4 Wolverine and 6 Churchill Missiles. Each Aircraft has the ability to cripple you ..... alone! You will not recieve another warning, Back down and retreat, or face the severe consequences!"

------

A full scale invasion force has landed on the beaches near Cadiz. 15,000 troops landed along with several (43) Heavy Tanks. Also brought in the Invasion force was a Empire-Class Carrier with a full complement of 320 Aircraft. All of the fighters on the carriers will begin to provide Air Support for the British Forces in Iberia. More troops are expected to arrive over the week, taking the total to 24,000
Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko »

A321Pilot wrote:We'll just send in the stealth bombers in which case, you won't be able to see them, thus making your attempts useless. Plus, I'd of expected you to have SAMs already, ours are realtively standard.

------

A message to Corsh: "We have 3 EB-52's over your nation, each carrying 6 Permanent Yankee Missiles, as well as 4 Wolverine and 6 Churchill Missiles. Each Aircraft has the ability to cripple you ..... alone! You will not recieve another warning, Back down and retreat, or face the severe consequences!"

------

A full scale invasion force has landed on the beaches near Cadiz. 15,000 troops landed along with several (43) Heavy Tanks. Also brought in the Invasion force was a Empire-Class Carrier with a full complement of 320 Aircraft. All of the fighters on the carriers will begin to provide Air Support for the British Forces in Iberia. More troops are expected to arrive over the week, taking the total to 24,000
Could we postpone this battle until 4pm (GMT) as I have a long college day today, including results form January Exams...
and also concerning your stealth, a couple other gimmicky things we found locked behind doors might be useful.

Feel Free to join me and some other people in The Nations Game - its actually quite fun.

Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Bollocks! Now you're just APDAF-ing - "I have a counter for everything", course you bloody do! May I ask how you opened these Doors that are able to withstand a Nuclear Blast?
Voyager One
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Voyager One »

Last_Ninja_Monk wrote:Until this resolution is passed you will not move an inch nor fire a single shot.
Don't insult us. If we wanted to do something uniulateral, we would not have proposed an ICN resolution.
---
Leon

Image Image Image Image
"... all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by..." - John Masefield
Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko »

A321Pilot wrote:Bollocks! Now you're just APDAF-ing - "I have a counter for everything", course you bloody do! May I ask how you opened these Doors that are able to withstand a Nuclear Blast?
we can simply steal keys from your soldiers.
if nobody has a key, then its pretty much useless.
Besides, you must define STEALTH.
Stealth to radars... or stealth to eyes?

And we are working on a new kind of radar which simply detects non-organic matter, rather than looking for bad guys, but it is still in development stage.

Voyager One
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Voyager One »

Jacko wrote:Stealth to radars... or stealth to eyes?
OT speaking - nobody even tries something like "stealth to eyes", that is physically impossible. Even the US "invisibility" experiments (which came closest to invisibility) are not applicable IRL nor they will be in the future.

Stealth to radars - that's OK but there are still some limitations. I.e. some stealth planes that cannot be seen on conventional radars, can still be detected by modern 3D radars.
Leon

Image Image Image Image
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Key's for a Heavily armed Bunker? Are you daft? A Code has to be given by some of the highest ranking to open for our Proper tech! Keys are too simplistic!

And Stealth we mean Stealth to Radar, but up at 60,000ft, there difficult to see anyway, and you'd have to know where to look.

Also, why all of a sudden are you able to build all this tech? You've done nothing for years, your military is S*** to be fair, and I don't imagine to have too much in R&D. Plus, where's this money coming from?

Oh, and get your chequebooks ready!
Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko »

A321Pilot wrote:Key's for a Heavily armed Bunker? Are you daft? A Code has to be given by some of the highest ranking to open for our Proper tech! Keys are too simplistic!
Well if nobody can get in there.... they are fairly useless.
And on that note.....
Our checkbooks have super-massive locks and keys and codes and stuff and nobody knows how to open it except for like 4 guys.
That's pretty much what your last like 4 posts are in a nutshell.

And whatever fancy weapon you have pointed at us, explain how its not going to annihilate your own civilians at the same time?
Because doing that will just get you into more trouble.

Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

No, We only open the Special Weapons Cabinet completely once the President gives orders. It's to stop some crazy General giving there troops some highly destructive weapon after certain attacks (like to ones on your capital).

Regarding the weapon, it has the ability to be contained within a certain shape, size or radius. That's how the Tugboat that was no more than 100m away managed to survive in tact, yet the Vessel disappeared. The Weapon is not to be used in our Civilian areas, as a slight deviation would cause death, but used to attack Military bases, and, as a last resort, Cities.
Voyager One
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Voyager One »

@A321 - Regarding this weapon of yours...

Keep in mind that at least one of the Kiran state-of-the-art monitoring satellites should have detected something. Can you PM me please, off and on topic both.

THX!
Leon

Image Image Image Image
Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko »

So basically its a satellite-based laser beam?

Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Jacko wrote:So basically its a satellite-based laser beam?
No, It's a Missile, and it kinda involves Lasers.
Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko »

riiiiiiiight.
Onto the real world....

Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

Jacko wrote:riiiiiiiight.
Onto the real world....
Think more Mark Hamill, and you might find something out.
Last_Ninja_Monk
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Last_Ninja_Monk »

In a 5 year plan to increase life, RobCo will be updating all robots with the new "Shhhhhh" advancement.

Also in other news, a 3rd Mars mission is planned, however this one will be un-manned. In an Attempt to speed up the creation of a mars base, 100 Robotic units are been sent to mars, where they will work for several years to build facility's. While only basic, the power saved from not having life support, heating, food/water and other human essentials will allow power to be used for just the charging of the robots. It is hoped that the units will be able to build a better mars base and collect samples ahead of the 4th scheduled Human Mars mission.

To aid with the funding, Aternico has built cameras into the robots, which will now feature footage on a monthly 1 hour show called "life on mars". The show is expected to show footage of Environmental changes on mars, as well as the building of the base, expeditions and possibly aiding to find traces of previous life.
Ark Royal
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Ark Royal »

@ All - Sorry for my absence - I have been somewhat busy recently.

@ Britain - After the Unprovoked Corsh Attack on you, we offer you full use of our facilities and bases to fight them. We are on highest military alert, as we feel that Corsh have finally overstepped the mark. ANY furthur corsh attacks will lead to Wildebeestia joining the war fully on the British side.

All forces mobilised, (fleet, air force, army moved up, etc.)

@ A321 - did I ever get those Vulcan Mk.2's and if so, have you got the specs?
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot »

@Wildebeestia: We thank you for your offer, and wosh to make use of 2 of your Military Bases (currently, our sttike missions are long range). We will station several SM-72s as well as a few bombers of various varieties.

@Ark: I believe you got them, and I'll find the specs of them again tonight for you.

------

A Strike mission was launched on Corsh Bases in the Corsh itself, and has killed many thousands of troops. Whilst this was occurring, a large British Ground team totalling 45,000 troops launched an attack on the Corsh troops attempting to invade Gibraltar. This has caused the Corsh to retreat as the resistance was larger than expected. Corsh you have one more warning: "Surrender, or extremely deadly force will be used!"
Voyager One
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Voyager One »

@Britain - All your ordered ships have been delivered.
Leon

Image Image Image Image
Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko »

ok fine we withdraw.
but we need high-value land or we are just going to sit here with like so little money, because a desert isn't going to offer squat to our economy, because after a while glass becomes fairly useless.
on to plan B.

btw can we at least keep valencia?

Return to “Forum Games”