[Scenario] The Islands of Quandaya (V0.0.3)

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

surferconor425
Engineer
Engineer

[Scenario] The Islands of Quandaya (V0.0.3)

Post by surferconor425 »

The Islands Of Quandaya

---English---
The Islands of Quandaya have just gained independence from the British Empire. In the middle of the pacific, this struggling island needs more industry and more importantly, a transport company.

Please Note this Island is fictional

---Download---

The Islands of Quandaya
GitHub
tt-forums.net (bellow
BaNaNaS

---Game Script---

It will be based off Zuu's Split GS, its currently being heavily edited and will soon be ready.
Attachments
0.0.3.scn.zip
The Islands Of Quandaya V0.0.3
(46.3 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
Last edited by surferconor425 on 01 Jun 2013 22:07, edited 14 times in total.
kamnet

Re: [Scenario] The Islands of Quandaya

Post by kamnet »

The image is entirely too large to be viewed in a post. You should upload it to the forums as an attachment, and provide an 800x600 preview.
surferconor425
Engineer
Engineer

Post by surferconor425 »

kamnet wrote:The image is entirely too large to be viewed in a post. You should upload it to the forums as an attachment, and provide an 800x600 preview.
I was trying to make a BBcode resize, but it keeps on messing up :/
but ill upload it as an attachment now
Zuu
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Zuu »

surferconor425 wrote:
kamnet wrote:The image is entirely too large to be viewed in a post. You should upload it to the forums as an attachment, and provide an 800x600 preview.
Mind that BB code uses [ and ], not < and >. Also, if you rescale the image locally, users will not need to download your giant screenshot to view it in 500x500 pixles which is just a huge waste of bandwidth. If you want, you can still link to your giant screenshot for those who have time to wait on it to load.

Regarding your scenario, did you know that it is possible to add scripted events to scenarios? To do so, you need to program a Game Script to accompany your scenario. (you can checkout my "Split" scenario if you want an example)
My OpenTTD contributions (AIs, Game Scripts, patches, OpenTTD Auto Updater, and some sprites)
Junctioneer (a traffic intersection simulator)
surferconor425
Engineer
Engineer

Post by surferconor425 »

Zuu wrote:
surferconor425 wrote:
Mind that BB code uses [ and ], not < and >. Also, if you rescale the image locally, users will not need to download your giant screenshot to view it in 500x500 pixles which is just a huge waste of bandwidth. If you want, you can still link to your giant screenshot for those who have time to wait on it to load.

Regarding your scenario, did you know that it is possible to add scripted events to scenarios? To do so, you need to program a Game Script to accompany your scenario. (you can checkout my "Split" scenario if you want an example)
yeah, i tryed html incase that worked aswell, and i think what your saying about programing a game script sounds cool, as I want to make a bit where the see rises type thing at 2060 and have a entrance note type thing like you do and also have a bit in 2126 where WWIII starts and part of the islands get taken over by and army but in this case a transport company and you have to cope with the loss of stuff when they take over some of your industry

oh and Ill just rescale it in photoshop

Return to “General OpenTTD”