[OTTD] New Zealand, Arctic Scenario (1024x512)

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Featherblade
Engineer
Engineer

[OTTD] New Zealand, Arctic Scenario (1024x512)

Post by Featherblade »

Heya! I'm just uploading my first Scenario- New Zealand! Here's the details:

"Based largely on a heightmap provided by Bob Smith on the forums, this Scenario prompts you to take on the rugged terrain of the deep south, or the bustling cities of the north.

The map is artic, with Town placement reasonably accurate to real life. Most populations are relative, at around 1/250th that of real life.

The industry placement was a mixture of realism and gameplay- oil wells don't exist in New Zealand, but I added them along the coast where oil deposits are found. Likewise, there is no coal plant or refinery in the South in real life. Forest's have to be on mountains, sadly.

Some rivers were included, crossing my finger's they're in the right places!"

I did just make this for myself initially, but I want to spread it around now. Here's some pictures: hope you enjoy.
Download should be available in the Online Content downloads. Thanks for playing! ~FB
New Zealand (1024x512) Minimap.png
Map view of the Scenario.
(46.63 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
New Zealand (1024x512) Detail1.png
Detailed view of Auckland, the biggest City on the map.
(257.96 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
New Zealand (1024x512) Detail2.png
Detailed view of Christchurch, biggest City on the South Island.
(273.53 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Kiffira
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [OTTD] New Zealand, Arctic Scenario (1024x512)

Post by Kiffira »

Seems pretty cool i havent had a chance to play it but I will once my hectic school life is over this weekend and might get some time into it I will let you now how it works out in actual gameplay.

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”