Recording TT2013

Talk about the new mobile version of Transport Tycoon (for iOS and Android) released in 2013.
User avatar
vear
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
Posts: 643
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 13:55
Location: Kraków, Poland
Contact:

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by vear » 07 Oct 2013 19:22

wallyweb wrote:A display does not a smart phone make.
The force it is :mrgreen:
see my transportation photos on fotozajezdnia

Werebear
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 13
Joined: 07 Oct 2013 19:07

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by Werebear » 07 Oct 2013 19:37

Sapphire united wrote:Thinking of making a lets play series, or more of a tips and tricks series for TT2013, modeled around the success of my tutorial series of openttd.
I'd love to see some lets play videos!

Do you think the openttd videos would help a newbie like me?

User avatar
kamnet
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6848
Joined: 28 Sep 2009 17:15
Location: Eastern KY
Contact:

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by kamnet » 07 Oct 2013 20:45

Sorry, you've confused a smart phone with the Spook Phone. Please come back in about 10 years when the NSA has released their phone which knows what you want before you know what you want. :twisted:

User avatar
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 5563
Joined: 27 Nov 2004 15:05
Location: Canada

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by wallyweb » 07 Oct 2013 22:34

It'll never happen ... The boys at NSA are spending their furlough time trying to figure out how cope with the lag while playing TT13 on their Androids.

User avatar
WWTBAM
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3682
Joined: 02 Apr 2005 07:01
Location: Sydney NSW Antipodea
Contact:

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by WWTBAM » 08 Oct 2013 02:45

Werebear wrote:
Sapphire united wrote:Thinking of making a lets play series, or more of a tips and tricks series for TT2013, modeled around the success of my tutorial series of openttd.
I'd love to see some lets play videos!

Do you think the openttd videos would help a newbie like me?
Probably not. I would read the help file that comes with TTM and watch some Locomotion videos for now.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/

User avatar
Zhall
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 1244
Joined: 17 Jul 2007 01:36
Skype: moonray_zdo
Location: Teh matrix, duh.
Contact:

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by Zhall » 08 Oct 2013 04:59

roboboy wrote:
Werebear wrote:
Sapphire united wrote:Thinking of making a lets play series, or more of a tips and tricks series for TT2013, modeled around the success of my tutorial series of openttd.
I'd love to see some lets play videos!

Do you think the openttd videos would help a newbie like me?
Probably not. I would read the help file that comes with TTM and watch some Locomotion videos for now.
Triple quote.

Oh and ya Openttd has nothing to do with loco, or TT2013, great oversight on their part.

User avatar
YNM
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 3546
Joined: 22 Mar 2012 11:10
Location: West Java

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by YNM » 08 Oct 2013 06:11

wallyweb wrote:A display does not a smart phone make.
A smart phone would intuitively know my preferences, then it would ring up the App Store, order my favourite game, install it, play it and finally ring me up to let me know whether I lose or win. :mrgreen: Now that's a smart phone. :D
You can use Tasker for that already :mrgreen:
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
「ヨーッスノットマイン」も合うでしょう。

Mainline421
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 41
Joined: 03 Dec 2011 17:22

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by Mainline421 » 08 Oct 2013 21:45

Someone has managed to record it on Android. Do you think they could be emulating it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DGkLw0q1Ac

User avatar
Zhall
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 1244
Joined: 17 Jul 2007 01:36
Skype: moonray_zdo
Location: Teh matrix, duh.
Contact:

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by Zhall » 08 Oct 2013 22:44

I sent him a private message asking him how he did it.

User avatar
metalangel
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 1091
Joined: 20 Mar 2004 14:41
Location: Toronto

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by metalangel » 08 Oct 2013 23:04

He said "HDMI" in the comments, so what, a capture card?

It's interesting to the see the game in action. Locomotion with a crappy interface.
Image
"(Locomotion is) one of the best-playing games of its type." -Chris Sawyer

Northeast Corridor - South Wales & the Southwest

User avatar
Zhall
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 1244
Joined: 17 Jul 2007 01:36
Skype: moonray_zdo
Location: Teh matrix, duh.
Contact:

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by Zhall » 08 Oct 2013 23:05

Damn, my last phone had hdmi and this one doesnt.

Obviously 31xone or whatever they are called doesnt want people to see how craptastic the game is.

User avatar
jonty-comp
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 2544
Joined: 22 Oct 2005 16:05
Location: Chesterfield, England
Contact:

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by jonty-comp » 09 Oct 2013 08:44

It's not their fault that it's difficult to record Android. :P but yes, HDMI output would be the easiest way to record it at the moment.

User avatar
YNM
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 3546
Joined: 22 Mar 2012 11:10
Location: West Java

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by YNM » 10 Oct 2013 15:32

Seeing that video, it's no wonder that the whole thing is very, very heavy. Must be a lot of calculation (as with OpenTTD as well) and a hell of overdraws. The fact that it's still uses the same graphics as LoMo makes it even more heavier.
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
「ヨーッスノットマイン」も合うでしょう。

User avatar
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 8514
Joined: 08 Jul 2004 22:14
Skype: wile.e.coyote2
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Contact:

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by Wile E. Coyote » 25 Dec 2013 23:02

wallyweb wrote:A display does not a smart phone make.
A smart phone would intuitively know my preferences, then it would ring up the App Store, order my favourite game, install it, play it and finally ring me up to let me know whether I lose or win. :mrgreen: Now that's a smart phone. :D
And my phone wrote smartest thing:
"This application is not available in your country."
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.


Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!

User avatar
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 5563
Joined: 27 Nov 2004 15:05
Location: Canada

Re: Recording TT2013

Post by wallyweb » 26 Dec 2013 01:04

Wile E. Coyote wrote:And my phone wrote smartest thing:
"This application is not available in your country."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “Transport Tycoon (2013)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests