Official Transport Tycoon Mobile Forum

Talk about the new mobile version of Transport Tycoon (for iOS and Android) released in 2013.
kamnet

Re: Official Transport Tycoon Mobile Forum

Post by kamnet »

Grave digging... just happened to stumble upon TTM's website tonight. No Facebook updates in four years, no Twitter updates in two years. Game hasn't been updated in four years. The forums are dead, the last time an administrator posted was four years ago, and it's just a few posts every now and again with users hoping that the game gets updated and improved some day. And some spam that's never been deleted.

Kinda sad, really.
jules
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by jules »

Forums are not accessible anymore. Is it worth removing the pin for this thread?
There is no ?
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Hm, the web site says it's "undergoing maintenance". For how long I'm not sure, but I'm sure I looked at it not too long ago.
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

I just had a look and the main website is accessible but the forum link asked me for a user name and password in a popup.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

WWTBAM wrote: 29 Jul 2023 10:19 I just had a look and the main website is accessible but the forum link asked me for a user name and password in a popup.
Yep, they were basically taken offline a few years ago. So much for customer support, huh?

Return to “Transport Tycoon (2013)”