Two extra railtypes, two extra roadtypes

Discussions about the technical aspects of graphics development, including NewGRF tools and utilities.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Two extra railtypes, two extra roadtypes

Post by SimYouLater »

All my roadtypes are showing up, but two extra "road construction" slots appear. Same with tramtypes.

Version I used is 20190904-master-gfbbbc6e193

Someone please help.
Attachments
ris.grf
(1 MiB) Downloaded 333 times
source.zip
(5.4 MiB) Downloaded 140 times
Last edited by SimYouLater on 22 Sep 2019 04:00, edited 1 time in total.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: Two extra railtypes, two extra roadtypes

Post by SimYouLater »

Here, please load this into the latest nightly of OpenTTD, and you'll see the issue. Then tell me what's wrong with my source code, please?
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: Two extra railtypes, two extra roadtypes

Post by SimYouLater »

So... Apparently I mistyped "pnml" as "pmnl" in one file extension. Progress is once again being made.
Licenses for my work...

Return to “NewGRF Technical Discussions”