I'm in the same situation, i'm currently making the graphics for a bus.
If nmlc.exe directly closes after opening, here's the steps to follow :
1. Rightclick "Computer" on the desktop or in the Start menu and select Properties. This will open the System window from the Configuration Panel.
2. Click Advanced system settings in the left pane. This will open the System Properties window.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. On the Advanced tab, click the Environment Variables... button. This will open the Environment Variables window.
5. In the bottom half of the window below System variables, find the Path entry and select it.
6. With the Path entry selected, click the Edit... button. An edit box will appear.
7. Do not touch the Variable name and do not remove anything from the Variable value! (This is where you can break your computer.)
8. Put your cursor at the end of the Variable value box and type a semicolon followed by the directory path to the NML program, in this case ;C:\tools\NML
9. Confirm your changes by clicking the OK button in each of the three windows.
10. Go in "Execute" in your computer.
11. Type "cmd".
12. In the black screen, type "nmlc.exe" and the logicial will open.
13. Code, code, and code !!!
EDIT : You found the way, man !
Thanks, but I have actually tried this and it did not work. Actually this:
The way you get .nml to .grf is by opening the command prompt, typing
cd (Location of the .nml)
Then you tell it to convert
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Worked. But I have to do learn it .... it is running. Nothing great, but it is running bus. Thanks folks!