ToyTrax: Coding Questions

Discussions about the technical aspects of graphics development, including NewGRF tools and utilities.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: ToyTrax: Coding Questions

Post by SimYouLater »

CMircea wrote:Try definiting RAIL & ERLR, add your custom track type as compatible to RAIL & ELRL and see if that does the trick.
Now that it's working with the default rails, I'm trying to have ToyTrax compatibility with Early Rails (WGWY and LIHT) vehicles, but this trick didn't work.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: ToyTrax: Coding Questions

Post by SimYouLater »

SimYouLater wrote:
CMircea wrote:Try definiting RAIL & ERLR, add your custom track type as compatible to RAIL & ELRL and see if that does the trick.
Now that it's working with the default rails, I'm trying to have ToyTrax compatibility with Early Rails (WGWY and LIHT) vehicles, but this trick didn't work.
Anyone? Not sure who to ask to find out how to make this happen.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.

Return to “NewGRF Technical Discussions”