Ah, that makes sence, so it would work like Railtypelabels, just for stationtypelabels, I guess. For example, I think, that something like "STSP" (=Station Single Platforms) would work, right?Eddi wrote:
- property 08 is a 4 byte-ID (like GRF-ID, Cargo-Label, etc.), not a String
I got 0xC5 from the nfo output of m4nfo. I saw the C5 in front of the Name in the shown code, so I thought that might be it. So what should be used instead of C5, I could not find reference on the wiki for the definition of the name of a station tile?Eddi wrote:
- where did you get 0xC5 from for "name"? couldn't find that anywhere
- the action0 complains about C5 being unknown (see previous question)
Code: Select all
10 * 21 04 04 FF 01 01 C5 "Empty Platform" 00
I took a look at the Airports and Airport tiles, and they worked like the code I showed, that it referred to graphics. Though you might be right, because 0x0E for Stations is a custom layout definition, so that might define the layout and the default is just a single tile.Eddi wrote:
- the action2 is completely ill-formed. as far as i understand stations, tile layout should be a property (action0), not "graphics" (action2). no clue what you were trying to achieve there
Maybe that has to do with the size of the ID? As of output_base.py the size seems to switch between "bytex", "wordx" and "dwordx" according to the size of the value. Could also be because I used C5 for the Name, that those correspond.Eddi wrote:
- the two action4 complain that you're using language ID 7F (indicating byte-IDs) instead of FF (indicating word-IDs). what that means i have no clue.
Well, kinda. Im currently just testing files and sometimes when I get something to work, I push it to this git repo.planetmaker wrote:Do you happen to have a WIP git repo for your station code?