Ahh yes, the "Cottage Industries" update. Houses (at least with Improved Town Layouts) now produce Goods instead of Mail.
Moderator: Graphics Moderators
Oops. Apparently house mail production (using the mail_multiplier property) uses the cargo ID 0x02, not the cargo label MAIL.
- Fix: Houses now produce Mail properly, instead of Goods
I know part of the aim is to keep things simple, but would you consider (optionally) adding the few remaining industries from vanilla Temperate? I think Banks and Oil Rigs would fit in nicely (though with Banks there's the slight problem of ITL reusing the sprites), but I don't see the need to remove the Logging Camp in favor of having a separate Forest and Sawmill.
- Change: Population requirement for Factory reduced to 100 if Improved Town Layouts is loaded with the Reduced Early House Population parameter active
- Fix: Map too small error actually requires 256x256, not 256x512
Its so many dams today using grf vehicules.. I play since 1994 and never start game until 1900, that game is so fast that i chet and i rewarding the date.
I asking everybody ho read this!
WHEAR WE (OPENTTD) GOING?
July 31, 2020
- Fix: Cargo labels reorganized (again) to fix Goods and Food acceptance by base game houses
- Change: Rewritten NewGRF description mentions the need for NewGRF vehicles
- Add: Parameter to disable automatic field generation
- Add: Decorative objects for each type of farm field, with terrain awareness
- Add: Additional industry tile layouts for Coal Mine, Logging Camp, Oil Refinery, Paper Mill, and Factory
- Thanks to YaoAngelsin for designing many of these
- Add/Change: Added parameter to make Logging Camp behave like the vanilla Forest. This is the new default, but players can still choose the previous sub-tropic Lumber Mill behavior.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest