[NRT]Ufiby's Road, Tram, Trolleybus and Rail track (19.12.2019)

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

ufiby
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Ufiby's Road, Tram, Trolleybus and Rail track (renewed)

Post by ufiby »

Dear developers of Openttd!
I want to add flag types "FLAG_NO_BUILD_ROAD"

FLAG_NO_BUILD_ROAD - it is to forbid in the city to build the road independently.
For example, the highway I just built, and then the city to build further, looks ugly

ufiby
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Ufiby's Road, Tram, Trolleybus and Rail track (renewed)

Post by ufiby »

Hello!
Restored a new one from scratch and remade the sprites. I don't repeat like the old U&Ratt. Looks a little different.
D to publish here a new newgrf and all well. However we are still waiting for an update NRT

ufiby
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [NRT]Ufiby's Road, Tram, Trolleybus and Rail track (19.12.2019)

Post by ufiby »

I would like to add a small feature with NRT!
Type tram tracks are divided into 3 options, allow to build on the road, across the road and prohibit

McZapkie
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by McZapkie »

May I have a suggestion: to add switch for disabling rail tracks - they currently make a mess with other track systems.

Another suggestion: field road without ROAD type - only slow vehicles can drive here - it would be helpful for, for example, filtering flow of vehicles trough stations (to avoid jam of vehicles waiting for loading while other want to unload on the same station).
My experimental openTTD server: 149.156.194.203:3979 non-standard client, now testing: JGRPP http://tiny.pl/ggnch
Projects: Reproducible Map Generation patch, NewGRFs: Manpower industries, PolTrams, Polroad, 600mm narrow gauge, preindustrial houses, wired, ECS industry extension, V4 CEE train set.
Addicted to freeciv longturn.

ufiby
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ufiby »

May I have a suggestion: to add switch for disabling rail tracks - they currently make a mess with other track systems.
I do not understand ) This UReRMM ? Or tram tracks ?
Another suggestion: field road without ROAD type - only slow vehicles can drive here - it would be helpful for, for example, filtering flow of vehicles trough stations (to avoid jam of vehicles waiting for loading while other want to unload on the same station).
I'll think about it, too. I can add parameters to select options that prohibit or allow normal vehicles on the road at a slower speed.
Vehicles without to support for NRT(OFFR) i can't nothing to test, except HAUL

Return to “Graphics Releases”