NORTH AMERICAN INDUSTRY SET (v1.0.6)

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Maddog45353
Engineer
Engineer

Re: NORTH AMERICAN INDUSTRY SET (v1.0.6)

Post by Maddog45353 »

Hope you update it so you remove minerals from power stations love to use it on my server and avoid mentioning it to everyone who joins or wasting money on it.
LoneBlackWolf
Mackerel
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Mackerel »

This set is great fun - but in combination with the 4K US and Canada map, I'm wondering how to keep its economy afloat?

Multiple industries disappear every single month, making long-term planning very difficult. Is there any way to implement something like the "Manual industries" newGRF, such that closures can be ceased and players can service industries before they disappear?

My game was going great until the GMD plant in London, ON shut down due to supply issues ;( :lol:
Argus
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Argus »

Iron works accepts coal, but it is not mentioned anywhere . And, of course, the transport of coal will not even affect production, although it will pay for it.
Argus
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Argus »

Mackerel wrote: 29 Dec 2019 22:36 This set is great fun - but in combination with the 4K US and Canada map, I'm wondering how to keep its economy afloat?

Multiple industries disappear every single month, making long-term planning very difficult. Is there any way to implement something like the "Manual industries" newGRF, such that closures can be ceased and players can service industries before they disappear?

My game was going great until the GMD plant in London, ON shut down due to supply issues ;( :lol:
Disable industry closing in the newgrf parameters :)

Return to “Graphics Releases”