Korean Style Buildings v0.6

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

growlithe16
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Korean Style Buildings v0.3.1

Post by growlithe16 »

I truly enjoy this gfx and it's one of my new favorites, But there's one absolute fetal flaw. I've been doing some testing and at a certain point cities with a large number of apartment blocks or Modern ones will stop accepting anything. They will only supply passengers and not accept anything which is crippling to city expansion after a point.

Otherwise I really hope you will be able to fix this bug of sorts because this is an amazing buildings set and I hope you can continue development. :)
jakga123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jakga123 »

yodasws wrote:Nice set. I definitely enjoy having this in my games.

A couple questions:
  • Is this open source?
  • If so, where may we see the code and under what license are you sharing this?
//

1 . This is open source, i think all of openttd contents are open source.
2 . GPL v2
jakga123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jakga123 »

growlithe16 wrote:I truly enjoy this gfx and it's one of my new favorites, But there's one absolute fetal flaw. I've been doing some testing and at a certain point cities with a large number of apartment blocks or Modern ones will stop accepting anything. They will only supply passengers and not accept anything which is crippling to city expansion after a point.

Otherwise I really hope you will be able to fix this bug of sorts because this is an amazing buildings set and I hope you can continue development. :)
I uploaded cargo map on first post, that means houses make passengers and shops (is on center of city) accept it.

you can disable it by disabling "Improved cargo production/acceptation" when you using latest version of korean style buildings.
jakga123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jakga123 »

• v0.6 (1/14/2019)
    1. New building : Police office
    2. New parameter added : Improved cargo production/acceptation
      This parameter can disable improved passenger production/acceptation.
Hello everyone, new version of Korean Style Buildings has arrived.

please enjoy it :bow:
kokutetsu
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Korean Style Buildings v0.6

Post by kokutetsu »

I've had a similar issue to that with the towns... starting at 1949, stations placed in most towns don't accept anything at all - they'll generate passengers, but there's nowhere to take them, because no station will accept them. Will this new fix address that?
jakga123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jakga123 »

kokutetsu wrote:I've had a similar issue to that with the towns... starting at 1949, stations placed in most towns don't accept anything at all - they'll generate passengers, but there's nowhere to take them, because no station will accept them. Will this new fix address that?
it's traditional market.

At 1949, only traditional market accept cargo.
Attachments
market.PNG
market.PNG (18.23 KiB) Viewed 6074 times
kokutetsu
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kokutetsu »

Is there a certain size a town has to be in order to have a traditional market in 1949?

And what about accepting passengers? Many smaller towns/villages will supply passengers, but don't accept them...
jakga123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jakga123 »

kokutetsu wrote:Is there a certain size a town has to be in order to have a traditional market in 1949?

And what about accepting passengers? Many smaller towns/villages will supply passengers, but don't accept them...
only City generate traditional market, else small town can't generate traditional market.
after 1953, towns generate modern commercial buildings. City can generate it anytime, but other towns can generate when their population is more than 1000.
kokutetsu
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kokutetsu »

Okay, thanks for the info.

And the passengers?
jakga123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jakga123 »

kokutetsu wrote:Okay, thanks for the info.

And the passengers?
yes, market and commercial buildings accept passenger.
kokutetsu
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kokutetsu »

So in short only cities of over 1000 residents will accept passengers?
jakga123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jakga123 »

kokutetsu wrote:So in short only cities of over 1000 residents will accept passengers?
if town is city, it makes commercial buildings, and those will accept passengers.
or town isn't, it need more than 1000 people. if town isn't city but it has more than 1000 people, also it makes commercial buildings and those will accept passengers.

it was hard to expression but remember this : shop needs town is city OR more than 1000 people.
kokutetsu
Engineer
Engineer

Post by kokutetsu »

Okay, thanks for clearing that up! :)
jmc47ott
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by jmc47ott »

100/5000
사람들이 항상 나와 함께 영어를 연습하기를 원했기 때문에 한국어가 끔찍합니다.
As an English teacher in Korea for 6 years I really enjoyed learning about the country, riding every train from 'pidulgi" to "Sae Maul Ho" and every bus from "wonhaeng" to "Cosok bus."
My big regret is not knowing about and missing the narrow Gage RR from Suwon to Seoul! 안영히 카세 이오!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to fulfill it;...and only the dead have seen the end of war."
Jorge Agustín Nicolás Ruiz de Santayana

Return to “Graphics Releases”