Gwyd's French Trainset

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Gwyd's French Trainset

Post by acs121 »

Hello,

Just a question : do you plan on making tram-trains too ? I'd really love to see the Siemens Avanto S70 and the Citadis Dualis in the trainset. I think they would make a good fit on some small urban lines even if you use it for gameplay and not realism.

Gwyd
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Gwyd »

acs121 wrote:
20 Jul 2019 23:17
Hello,

Just a question : do you plan on making tram-trains too ? I'd really love to see the Siemens Avanto S70 and the Citadis Dualis in the trainset. I think they would make a good fit on some small urban lines even if you use it for gameplay and not realism.
I looked at your suggested tram-trains and I have to say I agree they would make an interesting addition to the set.

In other news, I thought I should give some sort of changelog on what I've done between the initial release and now (0.4 I guess):

-Added 1,5kV DC track type
-Added BB 17000
-Added BB 27300
-Added Z 57000
-Added RIB
-Re-balanced costs of trains
-Fixed any erroneous purchase sprites

All available on BaNaNaS.

CTarana45
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CTarana45 »

I'm having trouble getting Some Trains In France to work in any version of OpenTTD! The Track button is grayed out and there are no available Trains! I'm using the newest version of OpenTTD!

Thanks, Guys!

Christopher Tarana

Gwyd
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Gwyd »

CTarana45 wrote:
12 Aug 2020 15:18
I'm having trouble getting Some Trains In France to work in any version of OpenTTD! The Track button is grayed out and there are no available Trains! I'm using the newest version of OpenTTD!

Thanks, Guys!

Christopher Tarana
Yeah this is because this set is by no means complete (and probably never will be), and shouldn't be used without any other set loaded (I recommend Dutch trains). There aren't enough trains over enough time periods to really enjoy this set stand-alone. Sorry about that

CTarana45
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CTarana45 »

That's okay!

Christopher Tarana

Return to “Graphics Releases”