RIMS - Real International Maglev Set
It's me! The guy who made Modern Maglev Trains back in 2016. I had plans for an ultimate version 2.0 of MMT with all the obscure historical maglevs that noone's ever going to bother to want to use in game. After a while I figured that I would remake MMT with a focus on realism. This set, which later in development became known not as MMT 2.0 but as RIMS, the spiritual successor of MMT, has 16 maglev trains that in the present, past or near-future have been, are, or will be used commercially for a wee bit longer than just a single EXPO.
The low speed maglevs all have a set length, as per realism, and some even have multiple liveries. The high speed maglevs have carriages that can carry passengers and mail. The Transrapid even has goods carriages!Credits:Coding:
- All: Erato
- Flags: Purno (probably)Changelog:1.1 (2-2-2018):
Bug fixes1.0 (24-12-2018):
Initial Release License:
- [+] Spoiler
- Because someone felt that it was important for me to be more explicit about my license, but I don't want to, let me say it here: all my work is licensed under CC BY-NC:
This means you are free to use my material as you wish, as long as you:
1) Give credit
2) Don't make money off of it.
You are allowed to re-license the adaptive material as you wish. Sprites made by others may be licensed under a different license.
- Separate parameters for purchase and running cost of high and low speed maglevs.
- Some liveries for the Linimo
- Parameter for TIAS/NATS
like purchase window graphics. Links to related works:MMT - Modern Maglev Trains, more expansive, lower quality 2cc maglev train set.MTS - Maglev Track Set, track set for maglev trains. Makes urban maglev infrastructure cheaper than high speed maglev infrastructure.
No pics no clicks. Seriously.