Docklands - 1.0 Released

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Diesel Power
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Docklands - 1.0 Released

Post by Diesel Power »

I guessed that was probably the case. Now which one do i sacrifice? Decisions, decisions.....
kamnet

Re: Docklands - 1.0.1 Released

Post by kamnet »

Testing out Docklands 1.0.1 on OpenTTD Nightly 20190504. The electrified road is identified as "Road Construction", and appears at the very bottom of the list instead of next to the regular "Road Construction".

Suggestions:
* Parameter to enable/disable houses growing along roads and trams (disabled by default)
* Parameters to set or disable speed limits per road or tram track
* Unelectrified tram lines
* Parameter to select roads only, trams only, or both
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

supermop wrote: ...
Can I please have the source code for this? Thanks in advance.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
Auge
Director
Director

Post by Auge »

Hello
SimYouLater wrote: 17 Aug 2019 04:29 Can I please have the source code for this? Thanks in advance.
Take it yourself. :-) It's the code of the penultimate version you can download in this thread.

Tschö, Auge
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

Auge wrote: 19 Aug 2019 08:28 Hello
SimYouLater wrote: 17 Aug 2019 04:29 Can I please have the source code for this? Thanks in advance.
Take it yourself. :-) It's the code of the penultimate version you can download in this thread.

Tschö, Auge
Thank you!
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
Gadg8eer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Gadg8eer »

I've added Docklands to the GPL Roadtype Collection, Pt. 2 in such a way that it will not conflict with other roadsets. I've given full credits to supermop, since I just updated the code.
I have Asperger's, please be easy on me about stuff. My apologies if I've been a problem for you in the past.
bungus
Engineer
Engineer

Docklands - 1.0.2

Post by bungus »

Hello, thank you for releasing this (:

[+] Spoiler

I have updated this to change the default speed limits, add parameters for adjusting the speed limits, enabling houses around roads, and with allowing you to turn on/off every roadtype.

By default every roadtype is disabled, so take care before loading up this update with an older version.

https://github.com/therealbungus/docklands

I would like to add GUI icons for each roadtype instead of using the placeholder icons, but am unsure how to do so and create sprites for them. Would borrowing icons to use from another roadset be acceptable?
Attachments
docklands102.tar
(431 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
Docklands v1.0.2 Source.zip
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 25 times

Return to “Graphics Releases”