Naruto City Names

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: Naruto City Names

Post by SilverSurferZzZ »

acs121 wrote:How great of you to leave the forums for just one user that apparently harassed you.
Sure, he did things that should leave him with a few warnings. But seriously, don't quit the forums just for that.
To speak for the sake of speaking, or without knowing the subject, bad.

I have endured insults, contempt and all kinds of attacks from this community, in public and private, for a long, lonnggggggg time.
And if I have stayed until now, it is because of the affection, the love I feel for this program.

But that's it. End, leave me in peace once and for all. In what world does the victim have to explain everything and be continually bothered, again and again and again, again and again and again.

End, leave me in peace once and for all.

Bye, bye.

- - - - -

Y si aún quedan dudas...

Adiós, adiós.
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

If the only thing you want to do is to be bleak and stand-offish while I am giving support to you, i don't know what i can do for you.
I'm really sorry to say this, but if ever both of you are acting like this go see a psychologist and take a break from the forums. Although i think there's one that needs more of a psychologist than you. It's not you, but you know who it is. ;)

I can't prevent you from leaving the forums. But if you want to, leave them.
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SilverSurferZzZ »

Honestly, let it never happen to you or anyone else what has happened to me in this community.

If it happens, only 10% of what happened to me, I assure you that neither you nor anyone else would have acted as I did, and the least you would have said are more sonorous words than those contained in the Klingon language.

And now, please, goodbye.

Bye, bye.
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!
PNDA_
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PNDA_ »

SilverSurferZzZ wrote:In what world does the victim have to explain everything
That would be in any non-fascist or non-authoritarian world.

Another thing that would be nice of you, that you would update all of your NewGRFs that block another one, and remove the Code which is blocking the other GRF. Doing that is simply not nice, and it hinders the players from this community to use the GRFs together. (You complain about us destroying the community, while you don't let other players use your creations in combination with others. The Blocking Feature was intended to be used for new Versions of the GRF, with a Major Change for it be named differently or anything else). Especially, when the NewGRFs are by creators, who simply didn't do anything to you. For example SYL. He simply asked for the Source Code.
You had to options you could have performed:
- Give him the Source Code (He wouldn't have been allowed to redistribute it anyway)
- Say no, and let it be (And then don't do anything else regarding his Request)

And if you want to leave the forum, you can. That is your choice and noone else's.
Thanks
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

SilverSurferZzZ wrote: I have endured insults, contempt and all kinds of attacks from this community, in public and private, for a long, lonnggggggg time.
I presume all these instances were reported to a member of the moderation team?
Having been a moderator on this site in the past I know what goes on behind the scenes if and when such reports are filed by users. These matters where always treated seriously but they need to know it is happening to take any action.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Reports were made and were investigated, and action taken when appropriate.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Good good.
Let's leave this to die then.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

New blocked new set ....
I liked these graphics, but I'm getting enough. Why, when he is not already in the forum, he continues in blocking ... Highly illogical....

Return to “Graphics Releases”