There are too many trains in this game. So we made that better by adding some more.
Made mostly by andythenorth and DanMacK, standing on the shoulders of giants."She lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep"
1.5.0 - 1.9.1
- yair, stuff, just try it eh?
- four new freight cars (2nd gen. covered hopper, 3rd gen. open car, 1st & 2nd gen supplies cars)
- adjusted buy menu order for freight cars, and some intro dates
- fixes, including removing some issues with ECS tourists cargo
- fix to stop box cars and open cars refitting to tourists cargo
- mail car for narrow gauge
- dibble around with wagon intro dates for game balance
- bug fixes
- French, German and Latin language updates
- generation 3 box car
- some small fixes
- loading sprites for box cars and reefer cars
- various fixes
- improved online docs
- improved narrow gauge vehicles
- adjusted some wagon refits
- improved sprites for Mole Metro loco and metro car
- it's 1.0.0...
- Get it on Bananas or http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/iron-hor ... es/LATEST/
- Support for station refitting (autorefit)
- Compatible with all known cargos
- One roster of trains (more in future): roster is UK-ish, features steam, diesel, electric, metro and narrow gauge trains
- Parameter for cheating
- GPL v2 license
Online docs (work in progress): http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/iron-hor ... arted.htmlSee Also...
Some trains won't be available if you don't have the right railtypes.Termite
track grf is designed specifically for Iron Horse, and gives you the railtypes you need, plus new depot graphics.
Get Termite on Bananas.
BAD FEATURES to know about
- reefer cars and edibles tank cars have a cargo decay rate bonus.
- Double Juice loco has more power on electrified rails.
- cabeese do nothing, just eye candy.
- tank engines have randomised forward / reversed graphics.
- wagons are randomised 1st / 2nd company colour. If you don't like the effect, set 2nd company colour same as first.
- Metro and Narrow Gauge vehicles show up if you have an appropriate track set (Termite is recommended).
- Cargo Sprinter loco hides intermediate cabs if you add them consecutively to a train.
- there's a parameter for capacity (bigger / correct / smaller).
There's nothing else much fancy.Is Pictures...
iron-horse-1-4-0.png [ 328.18 KiB | Viewed 25996 times ]