[OTTD]Dutch Tracks 0.1.0-alpha2 Released

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

[OTTD]Dutch Tracks 0.1.0-alpha2 Released

Post by Transportman »

Dutch Tracks
I present to you the second alpha of the Dutch Tracks NewGRF for OpenTTD (r23971/1.2.0 and newer). It contains tracks based on power systems used in The Netherlands. It is mainly designed to work with the Dutch Trainset (v2), but should also work with other trainsets.

Downloads are available via OpenTTD's ingame Online Content service, or if you prefer manual installation you can download it via the DevZone and attached to this post*.

If you find any bugs, please report them here or directly to the issue tracker. See also the development topic.

Happy gaming.

Maybe I should have added a screenshot:
DutchTracks.png
Screenshot of the tracks, from inner to outer: Unelectrified, Yard/Station, Standard, Betuweroute, HSL, Futuristic and Metro
(316.84 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
*Devzone only has a .zip-file that has to be unzipped to your newgrf folder, attached to this post is the .tar that just needs to be placed in your newgrf folder.
Attachments
dutchtracks-0.1.0-alpha2.tar
Dutch Tracks 0.1.0-alpha2
(150 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
Last edited by Transportman on 26 Sep 2014 18:08, edited 3 times in total.
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD]Dutch Tracks 0.1.0-alpha1 Released

Post by SwissFan91 »

No screenies anywhere? :(
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects
SniperDJ
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by SniperDJ »

did you get inspired by "nutracks"?
ImageImageTake a look at my Australia Scenario (work in progress)Image Proud citizen of The Netherlands
recently aquired the FCE
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Transportman »

SniperDJ wrote:did you get inspired by "nutracks"?
For now this set uses the graphics from nutracks. I've done this to have a release that is playable, but the goal is to have different graphics in the end.
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD]Dutch Tracks 0.1.0-alpha2 Released

Post by Transportman »

Just a small update: I just released alpha2. It is basically the same as alpha1 with one bugfix, one new feature, and updated translations.

And it might have a funny version number on BaNaNaS, hitted Enter and BaNaNaS accepted the upload...

Return to “Graphics Releases”