Moderator: Graphics Moderators
v0.37 (June 1st, 2019)
- fix: buffer stops (61) for port railways were not usable in connection with port railway tiles on gravel ground
- fix: port maintenance shop (56) : missing track connection for ramp tile (52) and track on gravel ground
- fix: quay extension with tank car train (90) : warning stripe in x-direction on wrong side when built beside another quay extension tile
- fix: warning stripes for certain combinations of modern quays / modern quay extensions were wrong or missing
- fix: full/half warning sprites in combination of modern quays with moles, lights, marinas and ships at moles were handled inconstistently
- more code overhaul
- new: special labelling in the buy menu for objects which can also be built on water
- new: animated loading stages for ships:
-- freighter 1940 (43) (2 tiles)
-- modern bulker 1950 (44) (2 tiles)
-- modern freighter 1970 (47) (3 tiles)
-- modern bulker 1980 (49) (3 tiles)
For downloads see below.
MariCo version 0.36 has been released, including a number of new and improved features:
v0.36 (Dec 18th, 2018)
- fix: ships didn´t show loading states in connection with "coolshed with crane" (75)
- fix: "fish auction hall" (33) on quay extensions showed warning stripe when being built directly alongside modern quay tiles
- fix: quay tile "outlook" (10) did show spurious "retaining walls" when being placed alongside restaurant "Fish & Chips" (74)
- fix: to built restaurant "Fish & Chips" it needed a free water tile in front of it
- fix: port rail track under conveyour (79) did not connect to other port rail tracks
- fix: quay with dolphins (10, back) was missing road stubs
- massive code overhaul
- added lots of larger icon graphics
- improved building menu texts
- new: containership medium (3 tiles)
- new: animated container loading bridges for quay extensions
- new: container trains for modern quays, quay extensions and on flat land (concrete ground)
- new: trains with tank wagons for modern quays,
quay extensions and on flat land (concrete ground)
For downloads see below.
MariCo version 0.35 has been released, including a number of new and improved features:
- fixed drawing sequence for small fishing boats behind moles
- fixed glitch when trying to build bulk material storage on flat land
- enlarged time frame for building restaurants
- improved connectivity of moles, quays and piers
- improved connectivity of port rail tracks
- more translations
- small fishing boats can be also built at quays now
- tanks can also be built on quay extensions (water) now
- fish auction halls can also be built on quay extensions (water) now
- freight ships show loading state when placed at quays / quay extensions
- new crane vessel
- new sailing boats (sailing / anchored)
- new warehouse with animated crane
- new conveyour installations on land and on quay extensions
- new bulk storage hall
- new storage yards for wood, wood products, steel and building materials (random variants)
- new storage yards for containers (random variants), also on quay extensions (water)
Version 0.35 is upward compatible with previous versions. The set is accompanied by the usual donotreadme, available in English, German and French. It can be downloaded from my site. In case of technical problems with this set, please report here.
MariCo version 0.34 has been released, including a number of new and improved features:
- quays now also buildable on steep slopes
- curved track for port railway buildable on concrete ground
- marina extension now connects to piers too
- newquay extension track tiles now connect to newquay slope tiles
- newquay extensions track tiles now connect to other newquay extension track tiles
- added wine storage
- added tanks for crude oil, chemicals and LNG
- added 3 tankers: crude oil tanker, chemical tanker, LNG carrier
- added 4 harbour restaurants
- improved graphics
Version 0.34 is upward compatible with previous versions. The set is accompanied by the usual donotreadme, available in English, German and French. It can be downloaded from my site. In case of technical problems with this set, please report them here.
MariCo version 0.31 of september, 13th fixes some small bugs:
- fixes drydock missing handling of CB_AUTOSLOPE
- fixes missing pixels for mixed old shed when on double slope
- adds missing Polish translations
- allows to overbuilt flat objects
- enlarges water overlays for quay corner tiles (to support non-original water)
For downloads see below.
I have released version 0.3 of the MariCo set, the collection of maritime objects.
Since this one is a large step ahead of version 0.22 from two years ago, it became version 0.3 instead of the usual 0.23. This version adds a large number of new objects and more potential to use them in game:
- quays including a collection of custom tiles
- a variety of opportunities to connect moles and quays
- ships at quays
- piers with ships
- a variety of sheds on quays and inland
- fully animated drydock and floating dock
- modern quays with track, trains and cranes
- a variety of larger sheds on modern quays and inland
- quay extensions on water
- lighthouses on quays and auxiliary lights on moles and quays
- a collection of ships, freely placeable at quays and on water
- a port railway with trains and tracks, both on quays and inland
Version 0.31 is upward compatible with versions 0.22 and 0.3, and in addition contains numerous enhancements in addition to the above new features, plus a revised user interface which makes handling of objects more easy.
The set is accompanied by the usual donotreadme, available in English, German and French. It can be downloaded from my site.
If there are any technical problems with this set, please report them here. General questions and suggestions should be posted in this thread.
I´d like to thank Wallyweb for testing 15 alpha versions in sequence, and arikover for proof-reading and improving the French version of the MariCo donotreadme. I´d also like to thank those users who added in-game translations in their native tongue:
arikover, Wallyweb (F), Voyager One (HR, SRB), Snail (I), Hyronymus, YSH, ZxBiohazardZx (NL), TadeuszD (PL), George, Kraks, TehGanker, ziond (RUS), AndersI (S).
vanadio wrote:Very very good
But i installed and nothing appears in the menu to build this new things...
I have Open TDD v1.x
marico_readme_en.html wrote:Installation wrote:You'll need TTDPatch version r2358 or higher, or OpenTTD version r21245 or higher to run the MariCo set.
OpenTTD version r21245 or highervanadio wrote:So i need to uninstal and install a previous version?
Does Open TDD v1.x = 1.1.0-beta1?vanadio wrote:But i have the last Open TDD version...
I just double checked my OTTD v1.1.0-beta1 installation and MariCo works fine.vanadio wrote:But i installed and nothing appears in the menu to build this new things...
Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Modern Waypoints | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?
Well, 1920 is the earliest introduction date for TTDPatch. Seems I´ll have to introduce different dates for OTTD.LaDoncella wrote: [...] may I suggest to set the introduction date earlier than 1920?
Newobjects in OTTD are accessible from the "landscape building" menu (as already pointed out). In TTDPatch, newobjects have their own entry in the main menu.vanadio wrote: [...] i installed and nothing appears in the menu to build this new things...
But might it be possible to upload it to bananas? You are the only person allowed to upload it. As it doesn't work with older (current stable) anymore, you can also directly upload the DOS version (if you use action14)
We don't add new newgrfs to the coop pack anymore, so this would be the only possibility to use it on our server games.
Greets and Thanks
P.S.: also missing on bananas is the FIRS extension for dbset
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests