New version up on Bananas: OpenGFX+ Trains 0.3.0
This release moves on to NewGRF v8, thus requires OpenTTD 1.2.0-beta1 or newer. But it brings a number of new things to the existing vehicles which differenciate the wagons better.
Most notably wagons allow often to be refit in a station and the refrigerator wagons are advanteguous for food transport over the "normal" cargo wagons which also carry the same cargo as cargo ages slower when transported refrigerated.
Thanks also to prppedro, akasoft, Yexo and Terkhen for the translations. Further translations and updates to existing ones are welcome. You find the language files here
. All but Dutch, German and Spanish might need an update.
Changelog OpenGFX 0.3.0 wrote:
- Feature: Allow to select engines by railtypes, i.e. rail, monorail and maglev separately (issue #3182)
- Feature: Allow to select all engines except toyland
- Feature: Allow autorefit for wagons under certain conditions
- Feature: Age cargos slower in refrigerated wagons so that they become more interesting for their specific cargo than the non-refrigerated versions.
- Feature: Give rail wagons a speed limit of 160km/h. This does not apply to MU wagons (issue #1920)
- Change: Update readme to provide useful info in the ingame readme viewer
- Change: Decrease the capacity of the bulk wagon for lumber from 30 to 25
- Change: Display the steel sprites when carrying copper (until better sprites are available) (issue #3036)
- Change: [Makefile] Install tar so that readme can be viewed ingame
- Change: Add FISH and TOUR to cargo translation table
- Add: Brasilian and Russian translation
- Add: Preliminary support for FIRS sugar cane and sugar beet
- Add: Add oil seeds and copper to CTT and treat oil seeds graphically as fruits (issue #3036)
- Add: Support limestone as cargo explicitly (issue #2632)
- Add: Ingame URL to project page
- Update: Spanish, Dutch and German translations
- Fix: Take care of refit options for MU engines; allow them to basically transport passengers, mail, armoured and express (issue #3208)
- Fix: Improve alignment of maglevel pax, mail and valuables wagon. Shorten them to 7/8. (issue #3510)
- Fix: Don't swap container colours when train reverses after load (issue #2654)
As usual, get it from the online content
from ingame or visit the project page