Dedicated to the lovely Windows users who aren't able to untar.Kogut wrote:And why grf is zipped, not tared?
Moderator: Graphics Moderators
Those who play nightly versions can also unzip it.Kogut wrote:But it is not required to work - openttd will untar in fly.Ammler wrote:Dedicated to the lovely Windows users who aren't able to untar.Kogut wrote:And why grf is zipped, not tared?
In a tar no-one will notice the readme, changelog and license file included . A zip is also smaller than an uncompressed tar. And the zip contains a sub-folder so it's not an issue to just unzip it, all files are contained in there without littering anything. And you can download the release versions comfortably as usual from bananas.
Great!planetmaker wrote:Those who play nightly versions can also unzip it.Kogut wrote:But it is not required to work - openttd will untar in fly.Ammler wrote:quote="Kogut"]And why grf is zipped, not tared?[/quote
Dedicated to the lovely Windows users who aren't able to untar.
An aweful lot of changes were made with respect to 0.1.0. I'd like to list only the important ones, see the changelog for a full list.
- Complete rework of the parameters: you can select the engines from any climate you like (or none or all combined) and adjust the running and purchase cost or let the NewGRF decide on those automatically depending upon the other train grfs present
- The MU trains now got each their individual livery override for passenger, mail and valuable wagons
- Many cargos have now their dedicated cargo sprites, especially for the bulk and the flatbed wagon.
- The bulk wagons change their appearance in 1970.
- Made sure that all cargos from FIRS, ECS, PBI or the default climates can be transported. Shares the refit table with OpenGFX+RoadVehicles.
- Support for FIRS by providing dedicated cargos for engineering and farm supplies
Translators are welcome to update translations. They became quite a bit outdated
Feedback, praise, criticism and screenshots welcome. Enjoy
- Some new features from 0.2.1
- ogfx-trains-0.2.1.png (392.22 KiB) Viewed 4546 times
That's not intended to be this way and a bug. They should only expire when the last engine of the respective track type also expires. Thanks for the reportshrap wrote:Why there are no more wagons after 1990? I have only pax and mail ...
In a new savegame just play with 'vehicles never expire'
- Posts: 1283
- Joined: 23 Oct 2009 19:35
- Location: Here and there, sometime or another
--- Mostly inactive developer for: NuTracks - Central European Train Set --- Running/compiling for: Linux (x86) - Android - Windows (32/64 bit) ---
--- Need a file packer? 7-Zip --- BOINC - use your computing power to benefit science --- Block trackers, not ads --- Unix in dispersible pellets, the formula for the future. ---
Available as usual from the online content as well as from the DevZone. Please report any issues in the development thread or our bug trackerVersion 0.2.2 wrote: - Feature: Introduce climate dependent sprites for Kelling3100, CS2400, CS4000, MJS250, MJS1000 and Centennial
- Fix: Modern bulk wagon changed appearance between empty and fully loaded with stones
- Fix: Bauxite should not use animated colours
- Fix: Vehicles, Farm and engineering supply cargos should not contain action colours
- Fix: Wagons should never expire
- Add: Translation to traditional Chinese (2006TTD)
Special thanks go to V453000 for his patience with the bug reports.
Thanks for the hint, I shall change that.Sylf wrote:I think this is a bug - in sub-tropics climate, I create a new game with only 0.2.2 version of this NewGRF (no other NewGRF), the rail version of Piece goods wagon uses the sprite for Refrigerator wagon. This doesn't happen in any other climate, or when I load this along with FIRS.
Actually the reason is that haven't (yet) defined a specific sprite for the purchase list - and then the sprite shown there depends on the first refittable cargo - something which may change. Thus in all those cases you describe the default sprite for goods is shown - but in tropical climate the first refittable cargo is fruits, thus the livery which indicates fruit transport shows there (which also incidentially is (still) the same as the refrigerator wagon).
A new version is available from bananas or the DevZone. It brings a few bug fixes and small extensions to the existing version:
Code: Select all
- Feature: Allow flipping of the non-multi-headed engines - Add: Special purchase list sprites for those wagons which have multiple different views - Add: Special purchase list and depot sprites for the symmetric engines, indicating flipped state - Change: Declare sprites specifically also for the valuables maglev and monorail wagons - Fix: Random colours of container wagons did not quite work as intended - Fix: Bulk wagon couldn't carry cement
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests