UK Towns Set

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: UK Towns Set

Post by Redirect Left »

Nice little update. thanks.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
mfans
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mfans »

I play ECS with several building GRFs, such as Japanese building, early house, total town replacement, with UK Town and English house. But other building GRFs are working, but UK Towns 2.2 and english house are not working. I set the UK Towns parameter as 1:10, does the UK Towns GRF can work with others? thanks.
Zephyris
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zephyris »

mfans wrote:I play ECS with several building GRFs, such as Japanese building, early house, total town replacement, with UK Town and English house. But other building GRFs are working, but UK Towns 2.2 and english house are not working. I set the UK Towns parameter as 1:10, does the UK Towns GRF can work with others? thanks.
I haven't tested UK towns set with any other grfs and I don't plan to :) It gets very complicated working out exactly how multiple town grfs interact. I suggest you just pick your favourite town set and use it...
FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FooBar »

The game only supports a total of 512 different houses. With this many different town sets it may very well be possible that this upper limit is reached. Try putting the UK Towns Set at the beginning of the list. Does that make a difference?
mfans
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by mfans »

To put the UK Towns Set at the begining, it works. Now I have four, UK, ECS, TTR and Japanese, thanks, FooBar.
Paulica Windrunner
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Paulica Windrunner »

my uk town set dont look like tht and only have tht one grf used

Return to “Graphics Releases”