Canadian/North American Graphics v1.0 Archive

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Canadian/North American Graphics v1.0 Archive

Post by ISA »

Nite Owl wrote:PM me if you still need a direction that I can help with.
I'm in Simuscape too, but lack of rights is restricting my movement in some places! It's probably fixable! I dont want to start argue about it, I totally understand the reasons.
Ammler wrote:You could find some files on our grfpack, e.g. https://hg.openttdcoop.org/grfpack/file ... ons/canset, direct grf download not possible, but pdf should be..
Your giving me CanSet parameter's I were looking for CanStn parameters.
Nite Owl
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nite Owl »

I signed up at Simuscape several months back so methinks that the signup process may have changed if you are finding it somewhat difficult? To that end I will amend my previous statement.

It is a relatively painless process to sign up there and browse to the download.

@Isa:
Try going to THIS LINK for the Canadian Station Set v1.1 download. If you cannot access that particular part of Simuscape then, if memory serves, it a simple matter of making a single post on one of the forums. I opted for saying a quick "Hello" in the Welcome Center forum.

Oops: I just noticed that both Isa and Ameecher have already discovered this for themselves. I will leave the above in place just in case anyone else has a similar need.
Humor is the second most subjective thing on the planet
------------------------------------------------------------
Brevity is the soul of wit and obscenity is its downfall
--------------------------------------------------------
Good Night And Good Luck - Read You Soon
Ammler
President
President

Post by Ammler »

ISA wrote:
Ammler wrote:You could find some files on our grfpack, e.g. https://hg.openttdcoop.org/grfpack/file ... ons/canset, direct grf download not possible, but pdf should be..
Your giving me CanSet parameter's I were looking for CanStn parameters.
Oh well, it needs intelligence of a plant to go from that link to the station grf :-P
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

ISA wrote:I'm in Simuscape too, but lack of rights is restricting my movement in some places! It's probably fixable! I dont want to start argue about it, I totally understand the reasons.
All registered members have access to the entire Public Arena and SimuLibs, but not the Artists Guild. Progress tidbits from different projects are however posted inside our Visual Studio for everyone to see... :))
Ameecher wrote:I think your definition of a painless process and my definition differ somewhat.
I understand the resistance towards our registration requirements, but it's not a difficult process as I'm sure most of you have experienced registration requirements before on other sites out there... Apart from the actual registration we also require a first post for full access... This is to keep all spambots away and it works very well... A small prize to pay for a huge winning... :))

A bit o/t I know, but just to clear these issues out... :))
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

I'd suggest making your anti spam bot question a little easier to understand.
What are the first three and last three characters of h!Sy&BFuX?:
Turns out that ?: are not included...
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Ameecher wrote:I'd suggest making your anti spam bot question a little easier to understand.
And I suggest you read the question as questions are always read! :rolleyes:

You're not gaining any points from scratching every single corner to find problems to present. You have already made your point that you're not happy with the registration process - or the site itself - so no need to go overboard with things...
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
Bob_Mackenzie
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Bob_Mackenzie »

Well the anti spam question certainly prevented me from getting it - its totally unclear
V453000 :)
President
President

Post by V453000 :) »

The whole idea of making files badly accessible and having a guild of artists hidden from the general public is just utterly stupid in general, but I guess I dont have to mention that anymore.

I assume unclear spam control is just one of the intentional obstacles, because why not have obstacles right.
ImageImageImage
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

SAC wrote:
Ameecher wrote:I'd suggest making your anti spam bot question a little easier to understand.

You're not gaining any points from scratching every single corner to find problems to present. You have already made your point that you're not happy with the registration process - or the site itself - so no need to go overboard with things...
This is not about point scoring at all. I was just saying that the process was not painless as a result of the anti - spam bot question. I was banned from answering it by the time I worked out what it wanted. A space or italics might serve the question better.

As for how questions are normally read... Well, I don't write questions with a colon following the question mark. Clearly you do, but that isn't normal. I'm not the only one to have fallen foul of this, whilst many have clearly got past it and I have too (eventually).

There's no need to get all uppity when someone makes a suggestion.
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

Ameecher wrote:Turns out that ?: are not included...
Don't tell the spambots. They haven't worked this one out yet either. :wink:
edk256
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by edk256 »

SAC wrote:

I don't understand the spambot question either. Can you please provide some clarification for it? I've maxxed out the attempts in trying to answer the question. It is not as obvious as you make it out to be.
GTAMaps
Engineer
Engineer

Post by GTAMaps »

i am also having problems getting files as well. I wanted this and Canadian Trains Set [final version v1.1a (6 August 2012)] files. I have no problem regisering to get them. but the security question has locked me out. And would love to have the files for my game.

You have provided an invalid answer to the question.
You have exceeded the maximum number of registration attempts for this session. Please try again later.

What are the first three and last three characters of h!Sy&BFuX:

i been entering h!S FuX

and still not working, so what now? i cna get the stations by the link posted on here what about the train set?
FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FooBar »

GTAMaps wrote:i been entering h!S FuX
Don't add the space and it should be accepted.
GTAMaps
Engineer
Engineer

Post by GTAMaps »

FooBar wrote:
GTAMaps wrote:i been entering h!S FuX
Don't add the space and it should be accepted.
thank you, i will try when i am no longer locked out.

Return to “Graphics Releases”