German train vehicle set

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

verdennis
Engineer
Engineer

German train vehicle set

Post by verdennis »

Hello!

I could not wait until MB's publishing of DB-Set 0.9, so I decided to create my own small add on German trainset using elements from other sets but also of my own work. I've already tried some smaller works like this: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=47849

The recently finished set is called "Deutsches Schienenfahrzeugset" or "German train vehicle set". I asked the creators of the set's parts I didn't create by myself (as far as I was able to determine them) to allow the usage of their work in my set - and they allowed it. So now I want to share their and my work with you and publish the set under GNU GPL v3.

I have to admit: The quality and the features are NOT comparable to high-end standards of other new GRFs recently published! Some of the trains use 2cc, some use a random colour mix when built. A vehicle list and a further discussion (in German) can be found here: http://www.tt-ms.de/forum/showthread.ph ... 617&page=2

The set does not contain fright transportation (except a car transporter), only transportation of passengers and mail (FIRS-Version) is possible. In the ECS-version tourists are added to that. But maybe you will like it thow, good luck with it!

Regards,

verdennis.

Edit: Minor bugs fixed.
Attachments
gtvs1.0-ecs.rar
(52.51 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
gtvs1.0-firs.rar
(52.51 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
Last edited by verdennis on 12 Apr 2015 13:05, edited 1 time in total.
PinkMoon
Engineer
Engineer

Re: German train vehicle set

Post by PinkMoon »

Super set ! Love the BR425 ! :D :bow:
Phreeze
Director
Director

Post by Phreeze »

btw: regarding the cargo translation table: just look at the "opengfx trains" source code ! you'll notice the cargo arrays
FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FooBar »

I believe he's made this in NFO. Then the OpenGFX+ Trains source isn't of much use, since that is in NML.
Phreeze
Director
Director

Post by Phreeze »

then there's the question, why NFO when there's NML....but that's for another thread ;) he could advance 10 times as fast in NML, even I managed to do sth in NML

Return to “Graphics Releases”