Looking for Graphics? Ask Here.

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Looking for Graphics? Ask Here.

Post by wallyweb »

kamnet wrote: 30 Nov 2020 02:53
Oakman wrote: 29 Nov 2020 20:29 is there any GRF that contains the normal city houses as placeable eye-candy objects? Just the graphics which are in the game...
I don't think anybody's done that, actually. Not a bad suggestion.
Take a look at the OpenGFX base png file. Several of the many houses are composed of multiple sprites (some assembly required). The project would be doable, but it would be quite a chore and would probably take a rather long time. Perhaps somebody on a 14 day period of self isolation would be bored enough to take this on.
KSNA
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KSNA »

i looking for 4 single engine NewGRF from Brianum: DB 611, DB 628, DB 641, Stadler RS (RegioShuttle) 1; links to this GRF from OpenTTD Wiki are dead
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

KSNA wrote: 28 Feb 2021 16:37 i looking for 4 single engine NewGRF from Brianum: DB 611, DB 628, DB 641, Stadler RS (RegioShuttle) 1; links to this GRF from OpenTTD Wiki are dead
I can't find them, either, but here is his Github account, you could contact him there and ask.
https://github.com/Brianum/OpenTTD
Anolitt
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Anolitt »

Hi!
I found an old save I played a long time ago. Got over 200 years ingame time. I have tracked down all the missing newgfr files except for one.
It's called BRP.GRF. If anyone can provide the file or a link to it, I'd be so greatful! Really want to play this old savegame again :)
Fredinho
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Fredinho »

Are there any decent rail vehicles set that keep the original colors for trains / wagons instead of company colours? Preferably with steam trains :)
Erato
Director
Director

Post by Erato »

Fredinho wrote: 05 Apr 2021 12:19 Are there any decent rail vehicles set that keep the original colors for trains / wagons instead of company colours? Preferably with steam trains :)
The Dutch Trainset, DPRK Trains and Japan Set Trains all have a nice selection of steam trains and don't feature company colours.
No pics no clicks. Seriously.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fairyfloss
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Fairyfloss »

UKRS2 also has realistic liveries as a parameter.
Formerly known as Darthrafael, not anymore tho
Fredinho
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Fredinho »

All good tips, thank you! Leaning towards the UK look, but those DPRK Trains are pretty nice too!

Another good one I found is SBB (Swiss Trains). Now all I need to find is some nice luxurious passenger cars worthy of the Orient Express...

Return to “Graphics Releases”