Looking for Graphics? Ask Here.

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Looking for Graphics? Ask Here.

Post by wallyweb »

kamnet wrote: 30 Nov 2020 02:53
Oakman wrote: 29 Nov 2020 20:29 is there any GRF that contains the normal city houses as placeable eye-candy objects? Just the graphics which are in the game...
I don't think anybody's done that, actually. Not a bad suggestion.
Take a look at the OpenGFX base png file. Several of the many houses are composed of multiple sprites (some assembly required). The project would be doable, but it would be quite a chore and would probably take a rather long time. Perhaps somebody on a 14 day period of self isolation would be bored enough to take this on.
KSNA
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KSNA »

i looking for 4 single engine NewGRF from Brianum: DB 611, DB 628, DB 641, Stadler RS (RegioShuttle) 1; links to this GRF from OpenTTD Wiki are dead
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

KSNA wrote: 28 Feb 2021 16:37 i looking for 4 single engine NewGRF from Brianum: DB 611, DB 628, DB 641, Stadler RS (RegioShuttle) 1; links to this GRF from OpenTTD Wiki are dead
I can't find them, either, but here is his Github account, you could contact him there and ask.
https://github.com/Brianum/OpenTTD
Anolitt
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Anolitt »

Hi!
I found an old save I played a long time ago. Got over 200 years ingame time. I have tracked down all the missing newgfr files except for one.
It's called BRP.GRF. If anyone can provide the file or a link to it, I'd be so greatful! Really want to play this old savegame again :)
Fredinho
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Fredinho »

Are there any decent rail vehicles set that keep the original colors for trains / wagons instead of company colours? Preferably with steam trains :)
Erato
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Erato »

Fredinho wrote: 05 Apr 2021 12:19 Are there any decent rail vehicles set that keep the original colors for trains / wagons instead of company colours? Preferably with steam trains :)
The Dutch Trainset, DPRK Trains and Japan Set Trains all have a nice selection of steam trains and don't feature company colours.
No pics no clicks. Seriously.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fairyfloss
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Fairyfloss »

UKRS2 also has realistic liveries as a parameter.
Fredinho
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Fredinho »

All good tips, thank you! Leaning towards the UK look, but those DPRK Trains are pretty nice too!

Another good one I found is SBB (Swiss Trains). Now all I need to find is some nice luxurious passenger cars worthy of the Orient Express...
Joey
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Joey »

Hello,

are there any 32bpp industry station graphics? I've searched this forum and the wiki, but found nothing. :roll:

I'm currently playing with Timberwolf's station, which are great :D , but not perfect for this :? .
Locomotion, the best game i've ever played
Sorry for my bad english
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

viewtopic.php?t=76780 , nearest , I use , was another basice stations can't find link
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

Industrial Stations Renewal 0.9.4 try hunting this one down
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

piratescooby wrote: 16 Apr 2021 13:11 Industrial Stations Renewal 0.9.4 try hunting this one down
I have 0.9.3.5:
indstatr.tar
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 129 times
Joey
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Joey »

wallyweb wrote: 16 Apr 2021 19:56
piratescooby wrote: 16 Apr 2021 13:11 Industrial Stations Renewal 0.9.4 try hunting this one down
I have 0.9.3.5:

indstatr.tar
Thank you both! :)
I have managed to find the 0.9.4. :wink:
Bonddown Transport, 14th Dec 1910.png
(3.61 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Locomotion, the best game i've ever played
Sorry for my bad english
Weer
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Weer »

Hello. Im looking for a City house grf which allows to build houses from Temp, Desert and Cold area at once in the cities.
Also maybe the Canadian Cities 1.5 or 1.6 :P
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Weer wrote: 26 Apr 2021 21:13 Hello. Im looking for a City house grf which allows to build houses from Temp, Desert and Cold area at once in the cities.

As far as I know, there is no such set at this time. No reason one cannot be created, but doesn't seem like something that's really high on anybody's list, either.
Canadian Cities was withdrawn from the OpenTTD community by its creator, and it is not released under a license that allows others to freely distribute it. Canadian Cities was largely based off of the work of the North American City Set, which you can download from the in-game content download service.
Weer
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Weer »

kamnet wrote: 27 Apr 2021 06:49
Weer wrote: 26 Apr 2021 21:13 Hello. Im looking for a City house grf which allows to build houses from Temp, Desert and Cold area at once in the cities.

As far as I know, there is no such set at this time. No reason one cannot be created, but doesn't seem like something that's really high on anybody's list, either.
Canadian Cities was withdrawn from the OpenTTD community by its creator, and it is not released under a license that allows others to freely distribute it. Canadian Cities was largely based off of the work of the North American City Set, which you can download from the in-game content download service.
oof. okay. then any other good set beside TTRS3, NACities, Skycrapers set, 1000 building set? :P (with western style, also somehow swedish set not works for me)
Also maybe is there an up tpo date version of the manual house plopper set? last one i seen was a year old :(
ttdnoob
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ttdnoob »

Looking for an Aircraft set that adds futuristic planes, especially ones that replace the Concorde, like the Dinger 1000.

Something like: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... t-23601723

Seems weird that in all the aircraft GRF sets the last supersonic plane is the Concorde. Is the only option to add a base vehicle GRF?

What are the best futuristic vehicle sets in general (including other transport types)?

Thanks!
xxxxx67
Engineer
Engineer

Post by xxxxx67 »

Hello,

I'm looking for the old CS Truck Set in 8bpp. The set was available to download on tycoonez.com website, which no longer exists.

Does anyone have a functional link or the grf file?
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

xxxxx67 wrote: 10 May 2021 11:28 Hello,

I'm looking for the old CS Truck Set in 8bpp. The set was available to download on tycoonez.com website, which no longer exists.

Does anyone have a functional link or the grf file?
I have a copy of CS Truck Set v0.4c (r13), but as it is a copyrighted file and, AFAIK, not under a license that allows free distribution, I cannot post it without permission. However, it's author, Greyfur, is here. You can check with them and see if they have a copy they can provide to you.
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

I doubt he will do that when working on a new version.

Return to “Graphics Releases”