Looking for Graphics? Ask Here.

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Fairyfloss
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Looking for Graphics? Ask Here.

Post by Fairyfloss »

I managed to find the B1 I mentioned, now that I have more time!
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=74785&p=1194356&hi ... r#p1194356

Av8 on it's own also has plenty of Military-ish Aircraft. It, too, has a Ju52, it has a DC3, it also has an Il-76... all of those could serve as military transport planes since they have done so in the past.
Limyx826
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Limyx826 »

Is there a Malaysian/Singaporean Town Names? If not I'm planning to make it maybe.
I am Limyx826.
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Limyx826 wrote: 26 Aug 2020 10:17 Is there a Malaysian/Singaporean Town Names? If not I'm planning to make it maybe.
Check the in-game content download service. If it's not there, feel free to make one!
gebik
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Looking for Graphics: Narrow gauge rack railway

Post by gebik »

Hello everybody.
Is there somebody, who knows either some electrified narrow gauge rack railway, or some preferably electrified narrow gauge tracks, with accessible source graphics, which could be modified to suit my needs for a tracks for my drawn electric rack railway trains? If not, at least some tracks, which can be regauged. I would like, if it will need less work, than drawing ewerything from zero.

I tried to look for them, hovever this is not that easy. I even tried to draw them from begginning, but IMHO that is a LOT of work. Answer, please, here, so others can read it. I know, that this is commonly asked to add into base game, but I am willing to modify something to suit your needs.

Thanks, MLG.
Are you an eye candy player? Check out Invisible engine set! viewtopic.php?f=67&t=88934
You can write to me in English, or Czech. Můžete mi psát česky nebo anglicky.

Formerly known as MLG.
2TallTyler
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by 2TallTyler »

Overhead wires are added by the game if you set a flag in the rail type code, so the same graphics can be used for electrified and non-electrified track.

If you’re looking for track graphics which match the original game but add narrow gauge (and third rail) in the same style, I quite like Termite.
gebik
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by gebik »

2TallTyler wrote: 13 Sep 2020 13:31 Overhead wires are added by the game if you set a flag in the rail type code, so the same graphics can be used for electrified and non-electrified track.

If you’re looking for track graphics which match the original game but add narrow gauge (and third rail) in the same style, I quite like Termite.
Sorry, but I am looking for tracks, which will represent this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rack_railway . Or something, where I can modify sprites and code to make tracks for it. Preferably both normal gauge, and narrow gauge. I wanted to edit graphics to suit it, and Termite probably ate them, since at OpenTTDCoop there are source codes, readmes, changelogs, but I did not found any sprites there...

Thanks for the info about overhead wires.
Are you an eye candy player? Check out Invisible engine set! viewtopic.php?f=67&t=88934
You can write to me in English, or Czech. Můžete mi psát česky nebo anglicky.

Formerly known as MLG.
kamnet

Re:

Post by kamnet »

MLG wrote: 13 Sep 2020 15:03 Sorry, but I am looking for tracks, which will represent this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rack_railway . Or something, where I can modify sprites and code to make tracks for it. Preferably both normal gauge, and narrow gauge. I wanted to edit graphics to suit it, and Termite probably ate them, since at OpenTTDCoop there are source codes, readmes, changelogs, but I did not found any sprites there...

Thanks for the info about overhead wires.
Send a message to Andythenorth. He's in the process of moving files from the co-op to his own server.
FunPlayer GT
Engineer
Engineer

Post by FunPlayer GT »

Hey, i know there is mod for bus stations, I forgot the name and cant find it, anyone can send the link for it?
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

FunPlayer GT wrote: 08 Oct 2020 18:01 Hey, i know there is mod for bus stations, I forgot the name and cant find it, anyone can send the link for it?
viewtopic.php?p=1236147#p1236147 ?
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

FunPlayer GT wrote: 08 Oct 2020 18:01 Hey, i know there is mod for bus stations, I forgot the name and cant find it, anyone can send the link for it?
AuzObjects and Dutch Station Add-Ons has recently added some fancy overlays for bus stations. They don't replace default stations, it's just a graphic that covers them up to make it look like bigger stations.
lostpawn
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lostpawn »

I can place eye candy buildings in my game but I wonder, is there also a newgrf that gives me a factory chimney with smoke?
Oakman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Oakman »

Hallo,

are there any graphics for a railway-station which loads/unloads liquid pig-iron (Extreme Industry Set, FIRS4 / Steeltown)?

Best regards!
Fredinho
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Fredinho »

So, what kind of Christmas grfs are out there?

I know of PaulC's Christmas Tree, Santa & His Six White Boomers from GarryG's Auz Town Set, but are there any other objects as well? SwissFan91's town set was never released, I think.
touspourmad
Engineer
Engineer

Post by touspourmad »

Hi everyone,
I'm struggling to find the NewGRF for that big grey station (or overlay) from that video https://youtu.be/aDVYbdgzeE4.
I downloaded all NewGRF in the video comment, I still have no idea how to make something like it.
Does anyone know where is this from?
2020-11-28-174456_3000x1920_scrot.png
2020-11-28-174456_3000x1920_scrot.png (464.29 KiB) Viewed 125619 times
2TallTyler
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by 2TallTyler »

I believe that's from Modular Locomotive Sheds.
touspourmad
Engineer
Engineer

Post by touspourmad »

2TallTyler wrote: 28 Nov 2020 18:05 I believe that's from Modular Locomotive Sheds.
Wow, that was fast, thank you so much :D
piratescooby
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by piratescooby »

Fredinho wrote: 09 Nov 2020 14:19 So, what kind of Christmas grfs are out there?

I know of PaulC's Christmas Tree, Santa & His Six White Boomers from GarryG's Auz Town Set, but are there any other objects as well? SwissFan91's town set was never released, I think.
viewtopic.php?p=1216421#p1216421 , HoHoHo Town Names and a nice wee Station viewtopic.php?f=67&t=70997 .
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

Fredinho wrote: 09 Nov 2020 14:19 So, what kind of Christmas grfs are out there?

Here is a bandstand that is snow aware and the trees around it light up in December.
It is the same one that I used in Romazoon Memorial Park, but that one is not snow aware.
Attachments
BandStand.grf
(20.81 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Oakman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Oakman »

Hallo,

is there any GRF that contains the normal city houses as placeable eye-candy objects? Just the graphics which are in the game...

Thanks and best regards!
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Oakman wrote: 29 Nov 2020 20:29 is there any GRF that contains the normal city houses as placeable eye-candy objects? Just the graphics which are in the game...
I don't think anybody's done that, actually. Not a bad suggestion.

Return to “Graphics Releases”