DPRK Stations Set
This set contains a large variety of station platforms and station buildings based on stations from the DPRK.Download:
DPRK_Stations_0.2.grf [136.7 KiB]
Downloaded 19 times
Also available on BaNaNaS!Credits:Coding:
- All: EratoChangelog:0.2 (10-08-2018):
Fixed: Changed a name0.1 (09-08-2018):Initial Release License:
This means you are free to use my material as you wish, as long as you:
1) Give credit
2) Don't make money off of it.
You are allowed to re-license the adaptive material as you wish.Making stations:
- [+] Spoiler
- To make stations you can choose to code them in NFO and M4NFO. NFO is very hard though, so you might consider M4NFO.
The installation instructions for M4NFO on Windows aren't quite correct and complete, so here's how I did it:
1) Get a separate folder `path/`
2) Download grfcodec from https://www.openttd.org/en/download-grfcodec, unzip and put it in this folder
-- `path/grfcodec.exe` should now be the path for `grfcodec.exe`
3) Download the "Binaries" and "Dependencies" from http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/m4.htm
-- You now have 2 .zip files, `m4-1.4.14-1-dep.zip` and `m4-1.4.14-1-bin.zip`
4) Put the contents of these files in `path/`
-- `path/bin/` should now contain `m4.exe` and `regex2.dll`
5) Download your module of choice from http://www.ttdpatch.de/grfspecs/m4nfoMa ... nload.html (let's do stations)
-- You now have a zip file called `m4nfo_stations`
6) Unzip and put the `.m4` files in `path/`
-- `path/` should now contain `count.m4 and m4nfo_stations.m4`
7) Make a `.bat` file that looks absolutely nothing like what the tutorial wants you to make:
bin\m4.exe -R m4nfo_stations.m4 < src\YOURNEWGRF.nfx > src\YOURNEWGRF.nfo
copy count.m4 + src\YOURNEWGRF.nfo test.tt
bin\m4.exe test.tt > src\YOURNEWGRF.nfo
grfcodec.exe -e YOURNEWGRF.grf src
where `YOURNEWGRF` is the filename of your NewGRF and `src` the folder in which your m4 source code, `YOURNEWGRF.nfx` is.
If you run this `.bat` file, it should produce the `.grf` file. If your run it in the command prompt, you'll see the log, should you want to, this way you can see if there are any errors.
Now lastly, make sure the very first line of `YOURNEWGRF.nfx` reads:
```setfeature(_STATION)``` or whatever feature you want to use.
Please do not comment with questions about m4nfo installation.
If you've installed M4NFO, please take a look at the official tutorials first.
If you want to see an example of m4nfo, this project, unlike other m4nfo projects, is completely open-source, so feel free to look into the code of this project.Links to related works:The North Korean Sets - These sets add a large variety of vehicles used in the DPRK - North Korea. This is also the development thread.