Error with GS Renewed Village Growth

Discuss the new AI features ("NoAI") introduced into OpenTTD 0.7, allowing you to implement custom AIs, and the new Game Scripts available in OpenTTD 1.2 and higher.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

mytreds
Engineer
Engineer

Error with GS Renewed Village Growth

Post by mytreds »

Hi, I just got this error in game, when my city went over 8000 pop. Attached is the screenshot. Since the game told me to report this, I hope I am doing so in the correct place. Thank you for any help.
gebik
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Error with GS Renewed Village Growth

Post by gebik »

Bugs with additional content are usually reported in the content's development thread. The place of your previous post was the correct place. If you can, edit the other post to include info from this post.

Edit: your screenshot is too low quality, better next time to show us only the debug window in original quality.
Are you an eye candy player? Check out Invisible engine set! viewtopic.php?f=67&t=88934
You can write to me in English, or Czech. Můžete mi psát česky nebo anglicky.

Formerly known as MLG.
Firrel
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Error with GS Renewed Village Growth

Post by Firrel »

mytreds wrote: 23 Aug 2021 02:44 Hi, I just got this error in game, when my city went over 8000 pop. Attached is the screenshot. Since the game told me to report this, I hope I am doing so in the correct place. Thank you for any help.
Thanks for pointing out this bug, just released new version 7.1 which fixes this issue and is savegame compatible.

Return to “OpenTTD AIs and Game Scripts”