loading of multiple GS

Discuss the new AI features ("NoAI") introduced into OpenTTD 0.7, allowing you to implement custom AIs, and the new Game Scripts available in OpenTTD 1.2 and higher.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

nirjhards
Engineer
Engineer

loading of multiple GS

Post by nirjhards »

Hi,

I have installed two game scripts for OpenTTD, Industry Constructor and Renewed City Growth. But I could not find any way to load both of them in game. I can select only one from the game script option. Could someone please tell me how to load both of them together in the game?
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: loading of multiple GS

Post by planetmaker »

nirjhards wrote:Hi,

I have installed two game scripts for OpenTTD, Industry Constructor and Renewed City Growth. But I could not find any way to load both of them in game. I can select only one from the game script option. Could someone please tell me how to load both of them together in the game?
You can only load one GS at a time.

It would be very easy for two GS to interfere with eachother in a way that the first script does something, the 2nd immediately undoes it etc. If you want to have both, you'll have to take their sources and write a combined script from it.
nirjhards
Engineer
Engineer

Re: loading of multiple GS

Post by nirjhards »

planetmaker wrote:
nirjhards wrote:Hi,

You can only load one GS at a time.

It would be very easy for two GS to interfere with eachother in a way that the first script does something, the 2nd immediately undoes it etc. If you want to have both, you'll have to take their sources and write a combined script from it.
Thanks a lot for answering my question. I wanted both game script to use in game but I guess I have to go with one which would be more important.

Return to “OpenTTD AIs and Game Scripts”