I figure I've got enough bug fixes and tweaks to release another version.
I really need to focus on the new pathfinder for v32 though, as the route building is what's really slowing the AI down now.
- AI can now build stations and trains of varying lengths, instead of always 3 tiles.
- AI will build additional freight trains to meet demand.
-Building the intercity road network has been disabled.
- AI will now avoid planting trees on farm fields.
- Most parameters (max buses, minimum air route distance etc) have been removed from the player-adjustable AI options.
- If you're an advanced user and really want to change these numbers, you'll find them at the end of saveload.nut.
- Made avoiding double-connecting industries more reliable.
- Tinkered with locomotive selection to avoid using high-speed locomotives for freight.
- AI can now buy a cheaper aircraft if its ideal aircraft is too expensive.
- Fixed wagon selection bug that was preventing electrified freight trains from renewing.
- Disallowed PBS-locked track loops at station entrances.
- Fixed AI ripping up newly built routes because it couldn't quite afford the locomotive yet.
- Added code to handle NewGRF wagons not being attachable (thanks Darthrafael).
- Fixed the AI repeatedly trying to build goods pickup routes to unroutable factories.
- Fixed the AI buying lots of goods trucks if the dropoff station stops accepting goods.
- Fixed the AI building a goods pickup depot when it cannot afford the trucks.