In the tests I have done it usually performs fairly well as long as you haven't turned on infrastructure maintenance.
Minimum OpenTTD version 1.4.
WormAI is available on Bananas.
Current version: 8
Version 8, 2019-09-09
- Fix: Determination of 90 degree turn in rail pathfinder was wrong causing rollercoaster tracks and difficulties finding a path.
- Fix: Remove rail tracks by using RemoveRailTrack as much as possible since that is cheaper than using DemolishTile which makes it less likely that we run out of money early in the game with a failed train route.
- Fix: Not building airports in spots where the noise level will equal the maximum allowed noise level.
- Fix: Take station spread setting into account when determining best airport type.
- Add: Manage over saturated air routes by either removing planes from route or upgrading airports.
- Add: Upgrade airports to International airports in certain cases.
- Add: Regular checks that industries we use on a rail route are still accepting/producing our cargo. If not we will sell the vehicles and close the route.
- Add: Extra pathfinding penalties to make it less likely the pathfinder continues a path far away from our destination.
- Change: Improve finding airport spots adding towns to blacklist more often and only checking towns within distance limits.
- Change: Adjust max aircraft route distance in early starting games depending on plane speed and reliability.
- Change: Rail: Increase length of train routes if we have enough money.
- Change: Lower minimum town for airport size in easy setting from 2500 to 1500.
- Change: Use Graph.AyStar version 6 instead of version 4.
- Change: Moved repository and issue tracker to Github.
- Fix: Not checking air route range at startup under certain conditions.
- Change: Adjust maximum distance for air routes when we have limited money.
- Change: Adjust aircraft selection when we have limited funds and high prices of longer range aircraft.
- Fix: Crash when loading a savegame saved when building a rail route or when replacing trains.
- Fix: Crash when we get loaded into a savegame without getting any saved data.
- Fix: We need to make sure we have at least some money to build a rail route.
- Fix: Make sure that the vehicle we share orders with is valid.
- Fix: 90 degree turns near a passing lane.
- Fix: border of map starts at 1,1 not 0,0. (We were not building airports in towns near the left and upper borders.)
- Change: more checks before building a passing lane, we should see less land is sloped wrong messages.
- Change: Improved airport upgrading.
- Change: Better handling of airplane NewGRF's that have high prices.
- Change: Rail pathfinding tweaks.
- Change: Don't cancel and remove routes just because we don't have money for vehicles. Just add them later when we do have the money.
- Change: Don't use airplanes that are hardly profitable.
- Change: Blacklist airports that we failed to upgrade for a while.
- Add: Train support. Based on SimpleAI but with changes and more to come.
- Change: Take inflation into account.
- Change: blacklist towns where we failed to build an airport for a while.
- Change: Don't remove airports we just built if we don't have money to buy the airplanes. We build them later when we have the money.
- Change: Don't waste time trying to upgrade airport if there's too much noise.
- Fix: Airplanes could get stuck when an airport upgrade failed.
- Fix: After loading a savegame that had airplanes stopped in depot to be sold WormAI didn't know about them being in depot and tried to send them to depot again which failed causing them to not be sold.
- Add: Build HeadQuarters (normal or fast setting).
- Add: Build Statues in towns with an airport (fast setting only).
- Change: Updated SuperLib to latest version (39).
- Add basic support for upgrading airports.
- Fix: Don't use large aircraft on small airports.
- Fix: Don't crash when there isn't a best engine at all.
- Change: Don't add more airplanes to a route when there are too many planes waiting in the landing queue.
- Change how we are starting tasks. Do it monthly/yearly instead of based on a tick count.
- Some changes in the min/max and default values of some settings.
- Increased required OpenTTD version to 1.4.
- Add support for vehicle breakdowns by adding depot maintenance orders.
- Add vehicle management: send old vehicles to depot and sell once a month.
- Fix: Incorrect tile rectangle near map borders.