In the tests I have done it usually performs fairly well as long as you haven't turned on infrastructure maintenance.
Trains currently require that 90 degree turns are allowed.
Minimum OpenTTD version 1.4.
WormAI is available on Bananas.
Current version: 7
Version 7, 2017-04-16
- Fix: Not checking air route range at startup under certain conditions.
- Change: Adjust maximum distance for air routes when we have limited money.
- Change: Adjust aircraft selection when we have limited funds and high prices of longer range aircraft.
- Fix: Crash when loading a savegame saved when building a rail route or when replacing trains.
- Fix: Crash when we get loaded into a savegame without getting any saved data.
- Fix: We need to make sure we have at least some money to build a rail route.
- Fix: Make sure that the vehicle we share orders with is valid.
- Fix: 90 degree turns near a passing lane.
- Fix: border of map starts at 1,1 not 0,0. (We were not building airports in towns near the left and upper borders.)
- Change: more checks before building a passing lane, we should see less land is sloped wrong messages.
- Change: Improved airport upgrading.
- Change: Better handling of airplane NewGRF's that have high prices.
- Change: Rail pathfinding tweaks.
- Change: Don't cancel and remove routes just because we don't have money for vehicles. Just add them later when we do have the money.
- Change: Don't use airplanes that are hardly profitable.
- Change: Blacklist airports that we failed to upgrade for a while.
- Add: Train support. Based on SimpleAI but with changes and more to come.
- Change: Take inflation into account.
- Change: blacklist towns where we failed to build an airport for a while.
- Change: Don't remove airports we just built if we don't have money to buy the airplanes. We build them later when we have the money.
- Change: Don't waste time trying to upgrade airport if there's too much noise.
- Fix: Airplanes could get stuck when an airport upgrade failed.
- Fix: After loading a savegame that had airplanes stopped in depot to be sold WormAI didn't know about them being in depot and tried to send them to depot again which failed causing them to not be sold.
- Add: Build HeadQuarters (normal or fast setting).
- Add: Build Statues in towns with an airport (fast setting only).
- Change: Updated SuperLib to latest version (39).
- Add basic support for upgrading airports.
- Fix: Don't use large aircraft on small airports.
- Fix: Don't crash when there isn't a best engine at all.
- Change: Don't add more airplanes to a route when there are too many planes waiting in the landing queue.
- Change how we are starting tasks. Do it monthly/yearly instead of based on a tick count.
- Some changes in the min/max and default values of some settings.
- Increased required OpenTTD version to 1.4.
- Add support for vehicle breakdowns by adding depot maintenance orders.
- Add vehicle management: send old vehicles to depot and sell once a month.
- Fix: Incorrect tile rectangle near map borders.