I have made an update to SuperLib that fixes that RoadBuilder would not timeout.
If you use SuperLib.RoadPathFinder directly in your AI or library, you need to update your code, as I have fixed it to now behave as documented. If you only use RoadBuilder, then the interface has not changed.
- RoadPathFinder::FindPath and ::GetFindPathError was not responding as documented
- RoadBuilder timeout was not working
- Road::GrowStation was connecting added stop in a suboptimal way
- Town::GetTownProducedCargoList and Town::GetTownAcceptedCargoList now neturn a new
list instance each time, so that if you modify the returned list, it will not affect the next
call to the method.
- A few debug messages printed using AILog was fixed to use the Log system
Thanks to yorg for debugging and posting patches that contributed towards
solving the timeout problem.
The update is available on bananas
Edit: Forgot to include Town::GetTownProducedCargoList and Town::GetTownAcceptedCargoList in changelog.
_________________My OpenTTD contributions
(AIs, Game Scripts, patches, OpenTTD Auto Updater, and some sprites)Junctioneer
(a traffic intersection simulator)