Discuss the new AI features ("NoAI") introduced into OpenTTD 0.7, allowing you to implement custom AIs, and the new Game Scripts available in OpenTTD 1.2 and higher.
Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
- Posts: 6613
- Joined: 22 Jan 2005 19:31
- Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
I've also had this just now with find error, on a map with lots of AIs and me spectating them.
Unfortunately the author has gone AFK for over 2 years at this point, so we might be on our own. Unless someone heree knows how to fix it, i've tried numerous times but i can't get the AI programming language down, it's very confusing and non-sensical to me, otherwise i'd have a good go at fixing numerous issues with lots of old AIs.
Worst Behaved IRC Member of 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Go Me!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 11 Jan 2020 13:11
I was trying out some AIs, including ChooChoo and noticed it wasn't working. I fixed two breaking bugs:
- Updated road pathfinding library version from 3 to 4
- Checked that a returned vehicle name is not null before doing name.find("X")
I have attached a patch, and a new updated tarball.
- (867 Bytes) Downloaded 8 times
- (180 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests