ANPAI: A New Plane AI

Discuss the new AI features ("NoAI") introduced into OpenTTD 0.7, allowing you to implement custom AIs, and the new Game Scripts available in OpenTTD 1.2 and higher.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

ANPAI: A New Plane AI

Post by Yexo »

ANPAI was written more of a test for myself what I could do with planes, than a fully optimized AI. So you might encouter some bugs or things that could have done better. Also, there is (almost) no documentation in the code, but feel to test.
Attachments
anpai.tar
(70 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: ANPAI: A New Plane AI

Post by Yexo »

Updated version in first post so it works again after r13751.
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

Yexo wrote:Updated version in first post so it works again after r13751.
Hey Yexo,
what difficulty would it mean to integrate AdmiralAI and AnpAI into one? Utilizing both, maybe busses as transfer to airports.
You'd get unstoppable...!
Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Yexo »

planetmaker wrote:
Yexo wrote:Updated version in first post so it works again after r13751.
Hey Yexo,
what difficulty would it mean to integrate AdmiralAI and AnpAI into one? Utilizing both, maybe busses as transfer to airports.
You'd get unstoppable...!
Quite a lot, since anpai is more hacked together, and I try to keep the code in AdmiralAI at least a bit clean. Also anpai does only build small airports, doesn't check the size of planes it builds etc. So lots of issues to be solved before they can be merged. I plan to do it however, in fact, I've already started some work on implemented plane support in AdmiralAI (not anpai, just rewriting it).

Return to “OpenTTD AIs and Game Scripts”