The Nations Game

Want to let off some steam? Come and join in our forum-based games.
Forum rules
No consecutive posting in word games. If starting a new game, please check to see if there is already a similar game - such topics are likely to be locked.
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Re: The Nations Game

Post by Pilot » 06 Mar 2013 21:29

Do you not think we've prepared for Urban Warfare? We know how to fight, even in full Battlefied Gear

Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko » 06 Mar 2013 21:32

No not really :D

Still the fighting continues around Lisbon, attempting to secure a post that we believe contains the main Iberian radar system.
knocking that out could really give us a boost.
"O2 is for noobs, real people breath O3" ~ said sometime by Me

All comments from me may or may not be true and do not take them word-for-word

Feel Free to join me and some other people in The Nations Game - its actually quite fun.

1000th Post at Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:43 am
2000th post at Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 am

Last_Ninja_Monk
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Last_Ninja_Monk » 06 Mar 2013 21:36

A321Pilot wrote: They are taking on the more powerful nation, and we proved against Aternia, you cannot win!

Im assuming your talking about Britian losing to a more powerful nation, not that you beat us?

@Pilot: I do not know of this weapon, but I would like to be Pm'ed.

Do you not think we've prepared for Urban Warfare? We know how to fight, even in full Battlefied Gear

Ill be billing you for that (we created the full battle gear :D No one else posted some im assuming its Aternian make)

we dropped maybe 10,000 troops on the Isle of Man
Can you state how many fo them made it back once the battle ended and the FOFs turned green? Just you never posted loses.

As far as we're concerned, it's the same "kettle of fish". Your leaders have once again proven that they will do anything to achieve territorial gains, even using the military at the expense of all.

Last chance to stand down.
---

The North Atlantic Fleet and the Mediterranean Fleet have been raised to REDCON 2.

Until this resolution is passed you will not move an inch nor fire a single shot.

Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot » 06 Mar 2013 21:41

Yes I was taking about the more powerful nation.

I'll PM about the weapon again.

By Battlefield Gear, we mean standard Battlefield Gear, not you crazy Armour S***! :lol:

Of the 9,982 sent, 2,672 made it back to the mainland, most of whom were Airlifted out.

Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko » 06 Mar 2013 21:47

I never said I stole any super-secret weapons
we simply took your standardised weapons that have some serious use to us....
In other news....
A main British Post for defending Gibraltar has fallen, and Corsh troops have broken their line and forced their way in, after apparently someone managed to fire a rocket through the commanding office window. Stragglers and dis-organised groups of British Soldiers have apparently forced entry to people's houses to try to stop the Corsh units as they roll through the Suburbs.

Feel Free to join me and some other people in The Nations Game - its actually quite fun.

Last_Ninja_Monk
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Last_Ninja_Monk » 06 Mar 2013 21:47

A321Pilot wrote:Yes I was taking about the more powerful nation.

I'll PM about the weapon again.

By Battlefield Gear, we mean standard Battlefield Gear, not you crazy Armour S***! :lol:

Of the 9,982 sent, 2,672 made it back to the mainland, most of whom were Airlifted out.

We have the advanced armor, but we also have the standard battle gear which is full body armor, designed to be light and mobile. Kinda like a kevlar vest for the legs, arms feet and head. Is that what you have, or just standard kevlar and helmet like current troops?

Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot » 06 Mar 2013 22:02

The only standardised weapons we have are conventional and fairly simple Air-to-X or Ground-to-X or Sea-to-X missiles. The rest are spread rapidly, or kept in extremely Highly armoured Bunkers, able to withstand EMPs and Nuclear Blasts!

Last_Ninja_Monk
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Last_Ninja_Monk » 06 Mar 2013 23:04

A321Pilot wrote:The only standardised weapons we have are conventional and fairly simple Air-to-X or Ground-to-X or Sea-to-X missiles. The rest are spread rapidly, or kept in extremely Highly armoured Bunkers, able to withstand EMPs and Nuclear Blasts!

True story. In case of invasion of the bases, they would be sealed, and if you had enough time to get inside, the staff inside would have measures to deactivate whatever weapons they had, destroying them (without the boom). Unless of course, you poisoned the base...... :twisted:

Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko » 07 Mar 2013 06:08

not EVERYTHING would have been successfully protected
even just one of them is enough to be able to analyse and process to our liking.
Do watch for our new S.A.Ms soon :D

Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot » 07 Mar 2013 06:19

We'll just send in the stealth bombers in which case, you won't be able to see them, thus making your attempts useless. Plus, I'd of expected you to have SAMs already, ours are realtively standard.

------

A message to Corsh: "We have 3 EB-52's over your nation, each carrying 6 Permanent Yankee Missiles, as well as 4 Wolverine and 6 Churchill Missiles. Each Aircraft has the ability to cripple you ..... alone! You will not recieve another warning, Back down and retreat, or face the severe consequences!"

------

A full scale invasion force has landed on the beaches near Cadiz. 15,000 troops landed along with several (43) Heavy Tanks. Also brought in the Invasion force was a Empire-Class Carrier with a full complement of 320 Aircraft. All of the fighters on the carriers will begin to provide Air Support for the British Forces in Iberia. More troops are expected to arrive over the week, taking the total to 24,000

Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko » 07 Mar 2013 06:42

A321Pilot wrote:We'll just send in the stealth bombers in which case, you won't be able to see them, thus making your attempts useless. Plus, I'd of expected you to have SAMs already, ours are realtively standard.

------

A message to Corsh: "We have 3 EB-52's over your nation, each carrying 6 Permanent Yankee Missiles, as well as 4 Wolverine and 6 Churchill Missiles. Each Aircraft has the ability to cripple you ..... alone! You will not recieve another warning, Back down and retreat, or face the severe consequences!"

------

A full scale invasion force has landed on the beaches near Cadiz. 15,000 troops landed along with several (43) Heavy Tanks. Also brought in the Invasion force was a Empire-Class Carrier with a full complement of 320 Aircraft. All of the fighters on the carriers will begin to provide Air Support for the British Forces in Iberia. More troops are expected to arrive over the week, taking the total to 24,000
Could we postpone this battle until 4pm (GMT) as I have a long college day today, including results form January Exams...
and also concerning your stealth, a couple other gimmicky things we found locked behind doors might be useful.

Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot » 07 Mar 2013 07:12

Bollocks! Now you're just APDAF-ing - "I have a counter for everything", course you bloody do! May I ask how you opened these Doors that are able to withstand a Nuclear Blast?

Voyager One
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Voyager One » 07 Mar 2013 08:14

Last_Ninja_Monk wrote:Until this resolution is passed you will not move an inch nor fire a single shot.
Don't insult us. If we wanted to do something uniulateral, we would not have proposed an ICN resolution.
---
Leon

Image Image Image Image
"... all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by..." - John Masefield

Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko » 07 Mar 2013 16:43

A321Pilot wrote:Bollocks! Now you're just APDAF-ing - "I have a counter for everything", course you bloody do! May I ask how you opened these Doors that are able to withstand a Nuclear Blast?
we can simply steal keys from your soldiers.
if nobody has a key, then its pretty much useless.
Besides, you must define STEALTH.
Stealth to radars... or stealth to eyes?

And we are working on a new kind of radar which simply detects non-organic matter, rather than looking for bad guys, but it is still in development stage.

Voyager One
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Voyager One » 07 Mar 2013 16:54

Jacko wrote:Stealth to radars... or stealth to eyes?
OT speaking - nobody even tries something like "stealth to eyes", that is physically impossible. Even the US "invisibility" experiments (which came closest to invisibility) are not applicable IRL nor they will be in the future.

Stealth to radars - that's OK but there are still some limitations. I.e. some stealth planes that cannot be seen on conventional radars, can still be detected by modern 3D radars.
Leon

Image Image Image Image

Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot » 07 Mar 2013 16:58

Key's for a Heavily armed Bunker? Are you daft? A Code has to be given by some of the highest ranking to open for our Proper tech! Keys are too simplistic!

And Stealth we mean Stealth to Radar, but up at 60,000ft, there difficult to see anyway, and you'd have to know where to look.

Also, why all of a sudden are you able to build all this tech? You've done nothing for years, your military is S*** to be fair, and I don't imagine to have too much in R&D. Plus, where's this money coming from?

Oh, and get your chequebooks ready!

Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko » 07 Mar 2013 17:05

A321Pilot wrote:Key's for a Heavily armed Bunker? Are you daft? A Code has to be given by some of the highest ranking to open for our Proper tech! Keys are too simplistic!
Well if nobody can get in there.... they are fairly useless.
And on that note.....
Our checkbooks have super-massive locks and keys and codes and stuff and nobody knows how to open it except for like 4 guys.
That's pretty much what your last like 4 posts are in a nutshell.

And whatever fancy weapon you have pointed at us, explain how its not going to annihilate your own civilians at the same time?
Because doing that will just get you into more trouble.

Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator

Post by Pilot » 07 Mar 2013 17:11

No, We only open the Special Weapons Cabinet completely once the President gives orders. It's to stop some crazy General giving there troops some highly destructive weapon after certain attacks (like to ones on your capital).

Regarding the weapon, it has the ability to be contained within a certain shape, size or radius. That's how the Tugboat that was no more than 100m away managed to survive in tact, yet the Vessel disappeared. The Weapon is not to be used in our Civilian areas, as a slight deviation would cause death, but used to attack Military bases, and, as a last resort, Cities.

Voyager One
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Voyager One » 07 Mar 2013 17:21

@A321 - Regarding this weapon of yours...

Keep in mind that at least one of the Kiran state-of-the-art monitoring satellites should have detected something. Can you PM me please, off and on topic both.

THX!
Leon

Image Image Image Image

Jacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Jacko » 07 Mar 2013 17:27

So basically its a satellite-based laser beam?

Return to “Forum Games”