COMPLAIN!

Want to let off some steam? Come and join in our forum-based games.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Forum rules
No consecutive posting in word games. If starting a new game, please check to see if there is already a similar game - such topics are likely to be locked.
Plastikman's #1 Fan
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

COMPLAIN!

Post by Plastikman's #1 Fan »

Yes. This is the Thread to COMPLAIN! Rant and rave and sob and whine about whatever the heck you want! I have two simple rules I would like this thread to follow, for everyone's sanity.

1: No (really bad) cursing. We all get enough of that elsewhere.

2: Please, oh please, NOTHING ABOUT THE @#$%&* 224 VEHICLE LIMIT!. LEAVE IT OFF!

And a note to jonty-comp, who moderates this section and doesn't like not-quite games or games w/o rules: In the eyes of the professional complainer, complaining is much more than a mere game. It is a sport, it is a pastime, it is a lifestyle. Please let the complaining game remain! Rest assured, there are such people as professional complainers. I'm #118 in my region.

And let it begin! Since I have nothing to complain about, unlike 351 days out of my year (LITERALLY), I will let somebody else do the honors. On your mark, get set, RANT!
DO NOT FEED THE GENIUS!
Murphy was an optimist.
Plastikman Rules! All Hail the North American Cargo Pack!
LaSeandre
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: COMPLAIN!

Post by LaSeandre »

Why, oh why, oh why, do Firstbus have to be so evil? They're planning to cut services across Glasgow, but KEEP THE SAME GOD-DAMN PRICES. IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!
Plastikman's #1 Fan
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Plastikman's #1 Fan »

ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS VIEW A STUPID TRAIN PICTURE WEBSITE, AND IT WONT LOAD! JUST THAT ONE STUPID WEBSITE THAT I NEED FOR A PROJECT THAT IM IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING. GGGAAAHHH!!! NOW IM STUCK AGAIN! STUPID INTERNUT!
DO NOT FEED THE GENIUS!
Murphy was an optimist.
Plastikman Rules! All Hail the North American Cargo Pack!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I want to complain about this useless topic, made by a guy who doesnt know that his Capslock is broken.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Illegal_Alien wrote:I want to complain about this useless topic, made by a guy who doesnt know that his Capslock is broken.
He's after a ban and I'm more than happy to help him with it.

Thread locked.

Return to “Forum Games”