Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:02 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

No consecutive posting in word games. If starting a new game, please check to see if there is already a similar game - such topics are likely to be locked.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 902 posts ]  Go to page Previous 141 42 43 44 45 46 Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:11 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Pilot wrote:
Voyager One wrote:
At least he's not from Oldham...

You don't even know where Oldham is! Dumbass! :lol:

*** continuing from this *** :lol:

No wonder I don't know where Oldham is... NOONE knows where that s***hole is! Only true dumbasses come from Oldham and even most of them don't know where Oldham is... I'd rather be born in a New Delhi sewer pipe than in Oldham!

Image Image Image Image
"... all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by..." - John Masefield

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:19 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

You smell like you were born in a New Delhi sewer pipe as it is. Then again, you're a Trekkie, I wouldn't expect them to know what good hygiene is if you threw them out in a thunderstorm with a box of soap.

Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:20 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Voyager One wrote:
Pilot wrote:
Voyager One wrote:
At least he's not from Oldham...

You don't even know where Oldham is! Dumbass! :lol:

*** continuing from this *** :lol:

No wonder I don't know where Oldham is... NOONE knows where that s***hole is! Only true dumbasses come from Oldham and even most of them don't know where Oldham is... I'd rather be born in a New Delhi sewer pipe than in Oldham!

What is this? Bash Oldham Day?! Oldham is a wonderful place... Nah, it's awful, I only live here because it's close to work! Anyway, at least I don't live in Croatia :lol:

kamnet wrote:
You smell like you were born in a New Delhi sewer pipe as it is. Then again, you're a Trekkie, I wouldn't expect them to know what good hygiene is if you threw them out in a thunderstorm with a box of soap.

You smell even worse than the New Delhi sewer pipe!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:34 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Pilot wrote:
What is this? Bash Oldham Day?!

Nah... just a nice volley shot... :lol: :lol: :lol: No offense IRL I hope. :wink:

*** continuing ***

You look like a New Delhi sewer pipe... Speaking of which... is that your face or a sacred cow has dumped something on your neck?

Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:38 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Voyager One wrote:
Pilot wrote:
What is this? Bash Oldham Day?!

Nah... just a nice volley shot... :lol: :lol: :lol: No offense IRL I hope. :wink:

Of course not! If we were all easily offended, would we really be here? :wink:

Voyager One wrote:
You look like a New Delhi sewer pipe... Speaking of which... is that your face or a sacred cow has dumped something on your neck?

Unlike you however, I don't look like the rear of said Cow!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:34 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

No, you only look like the cud it's regurgitated for the second chewing.

Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:47 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

You are so ugly that mirrors break when you look at them.

Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:59 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Are you kidding me? I'm so handsome that random women (and some men!) stop me on the street to take selfies. Go tell Scottie to beam you back up, Capt. Rump Face!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:11 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Just how in the wold those people manage to take pictures of you?!? I suppose they take panorama pictures to get your fatness into a single frame.

Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:20 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Oh we got great aerial shots after we strapped a camera to your mum and then filled her underwear with helium. We then flew a banner from her bum. Made a good bit of money, she could be seen for miles!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:54 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Meanwhile, back in dreamland, kamnet says ridiculous stuff... for crying out loud, STOP THE DONALD TRUMP PROPAGANDA, YOU SCUMBAG!

Voted satirical genius of 2015, by Her Majesty The Queen. My official title is My Name (Like I'd tell you) SGBE. The 'SG' stands for satirical genius. What you haven't realized is that, I committed a satire. Which is a criminal offence, under the 1981 Satires And Caricatures Act, passed by the Rt Hon Jim Hacker MP, Minister for Comedy. Woops! Another one! I should be locked up! Now go watch Yes Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:07 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Good grief, you're a moron of Trumpian dimensions. DID YOU NOT SEE THE TOPIC. You're supposed to INSULT somebody, you dolt! Go back and read the directions!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:14 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

What would you prefer? Scott Joplin or Donald Trump as president. How about this: your sucky little Eastern KY (Wherever it is) is so rubbish you want to move to Britain. But we would never give you the visa. So you get smuggled in illegally. But the smugglers are Islamic State extremists and blow the ship up, causing you to miss your beef jerky for tea. And, just by chance, you die. But beef jerky is one million times more important than anything else. You sold your own mother's grave for beef jerky. Go back to where you came from, you fat greedy pig!

Voted satirical genius of 2015, by Her Majesty The Queen. My official title is My Name (Like I'd tell you) SGBE. The 'SG' stands for satirical genius. What you haven't realized is that, I committed a satire. Which is a criminal offence, under the 1981 Satires And Caricatures Act, passed by the Rt Hon Jim Hacker MP, Minister for Comedy. Woops! Another one! I should be locked up! Now go watch Yes Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:39 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

You absolutely suck at this. You suck so hard, the world would be doing us a favor if you were strapped to the front end of a Pacer taking a long trip down a short line.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:22 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

I wonder why noone has used your hair as a broom yet... It would be perfect. Not to mention that your mouth is a natural vacuum cleaner...

Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:13 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

At least he can maintain his Signature to show all the images in it! Dumbass!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:02 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Oh my, such an appiffany. What do you want? Money? Oh, I'll give you money. Now shut up or I'll stick it up your arse!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:21 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

You're not exactly insulting me... you're more making a statement... now go back to playing with your little kiddy toys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:31 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

You wait... I'll build a wall, a great, big, beautiful wall over the boundaries of Oldham. Then nuke the place without anybody knowing. You'll become a useless, homeless prick.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:30 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

"Appiffany"? Where did you learn to spell, from a can of alphabet soup? Did you get your school diploma from inside a can of Ovaltine, too?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 902 posts ]  Go to page Previous 141 42 43 44 45 46 Next